While Sony Celebrates 'Infamous' Sales, Microsoft/EA Still Quiet About 'Titanfal

#141WartPig_Posted 4/23/2014 11:19:53 PM
another topic with a legend meltdown.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig ...... Novorossiya
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#142pearl arowanaPosted 4/24/2014 12:57:58 AM
Titanfall is a fail hype. Muryo posted...
blacklabelice posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
For infamous selling 1 mil is a big deal.... That's nothing to titanfall I'm sure ms and respawn are lolling hard at Sony and infamous

no doubt. especially since titanfall is dropping on 3 platforms

youd wonder why theyre too ashamed to disclose how many copies were SOLD. (not shipped, or given away for free in the xbone bundles) for the actual xbox one itself.

i think their confidence level is lacking. sony has no problem gloating over how many of their consoles were bought up by the consumers, meanwhile just the other day we get to hear major nelson blabbing on about how many millions of xbones are still on shelves. wow thats great, youre really good at putting products on shelves for the customers to look at. that means nothing. if they dont sell, the retailer wont order more.

when the 360 was ousting the ps3 in every single category, you got to hear all about it. you know damn well if anything was actually selling well for the bone, microsoft would be telling you all about it.

instead, we get to hear about how many xbones get shipped to retailers, and how many copies of titanfall were shipped for PC & the bone to make the numbers like truly bigger than they already are.

come on man youre a well known fanboy over here. im sure youd have something to say on this matter. you like them numbers and digits and crap. why does microsoft have such a hard time admitting actual figures? could they be a little worried about competition or coming up short perhaps?

1 million in 7 days is pretty good for infamous, a game that sony didnt spend anywhere near as much time trying to market and overhype the hell out of like microsoft did to titanfall. hiding a bunch of PC sales behind your numbers, and giving away your #1 game of the year for free in a bundle doesnt really indicate that the game was worth its weight in gold, let alone be an actual system seller.

its kind of hard to deem your product as a success when youre that dodgy. what do they have to worry about? maybe after they drop kinect, and put out another bundle with more games and the price slashed for like the 5th time to finally get people to buy it, they can herp their derp about how much of a success their product is and not be afraid to give out simple numbers to the people who ask,

Stop clobbering the xbots with irrefutable facts and logic!!! you're going to make them weep! ;(

Lol. Its pretty clear the game titanfailed.
---
OMG that the best cringed ever!!
ROFL
#143thegrimgunnerPosted 4/24/2014 1:28:53 AM
All doom and gloom?

Source - http://news.xbox.com/2014/04/xbox-one-march-npd

"With Xbox One and Xbox 360 combined, the Xbox platform sold the most games across all console platforms with 4.1 million games sold. Xbox One sold 1.4 million games in March and Xbox 360 sold 2.7 million, totaling 49 percent of the total software market share (Xbox 360 and Xbox One combined). "

I dont really care about all this stuff but its obviously not going that bad is it?
---
Psn: IIGrimsonII (Not currently active) Xbox GT: II Krason II
PC/Steam Krason
#144GeistPosted 4/24/2014 4:50:38 AM
Things are never any where near as bad or as good as Gfaqs makes them out to be thegrimgunner.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#145BDJaycePosted 4/24/2014 4:53:35 AM
Maybe companies will finally realize that multiplayer only is only effective as an MMO not a shooter.
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#146SparkItUpPosted 4/24/2014 5:01:20 AM(edited)
blacklabelice posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
For infamous selling 1 mil is a big deal.... That's nothing to titanfall I'm sure ms and respawn are lolling hard at Sony and infamous

youd wonder why theyre too ashamed to disclose how many copies were SOLD. (not shipped, or given away for free in the xbone bundles) for the actual xbox one itself.

i think their confidence level is lacking. sony has no problem gloating over how many of their consoles were bought up by the consumers, meanwhile just the other day we get to hear major nelson blabbing on about how many millions of xbones are still on shelves. wow thats great, youre really good at putting products on shelves for the customers to look at. that means nothing. if they dont sell, the retailer wont order more.

when the 360 was ousting the ps3 in every single category, you got to hear all about it. you know damn well if anything was actually selling well for the bone, microsoft would be telling you all about it.

instead, we get to hear about how many xbones get shipped to retailers, and how many copies of titanfall were shipped for PC & the bone to make the numbers like truly bigger than they already are.

come on man youre a well known fanboy over here. im sure youd have something to say on this matter. you like them numbers and digits and crap. why does microsoft have such a hard time admitting actual figures? could they be a little worried about competition or coming up short perhaps?

1 million in 7 days is pretty good for infamous, a game that sony didnt spend anywhere near as much time trying to market and overhype the hell out of like microsoft did to titanfall. hiding a bunch of PC sales behind your numbers, and giving away your #1 game of the year for free in a bundle doesnt really indicate that the game was worth its weight in gold, let alone be an actual system seller.

its kind of hard to deem your product as a success when youre that dodgy. what do they have to worry about? maybe after they drop kinect, and put out another bundle with more games and the price slashed for like the 5th time to finally get people to buy it, they can herp their derp about how much of a success their product is and not be afraid to give out simple numbers to the people who ask,

Over 3 billion zombies have been killed in Dead Rising 3,in Ryse, over 150 million kills have been recorded and in Forza over 90 million miles have been driven and over 415 gamerscore points have been awarded.

Only figures I could find that MS is willing to actually release.
#147Laylow12Posted 4/24/2014 10:10:17 AM
SparkItUp posted...
blacklabelice posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Over 3 billion zombies have been killed in Dead Rising 3,in Ryse, over 150 million kills have been recorded and in Forza over 90 million miles have been driven and over 415 gamerscore points have been awarded.

Those figures are laughable. I hear the 'A' button was hit over 300 million times and the KINECT 2.0 Data-Mined 14 million people, earning Microsoft 30 million dollars.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#148knightimexPosted 4/24/2014 12:27:18 PM
Titanfall 2 for ps4 will sell millions first week easily.

I just hope tf2 is a full game.
---
Funniest Battlefield 4 picture ever.
https://i.imgur.com/dAYariw.jpg
#149SparkItUpPosted 4/24/2014 4:25:54 PM
Laylow12 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
blacklabelice posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Those figures are laughable. I hear the 'A' button was hit over 300 million times and the KINECT 2.0 Data-Mined 14 million people, earning Microsoft 30 million dollars.

I agree, it was simply the only numbers I could find that Microsoft seemed proud of.
#150chubbychaserPosted 4/25/2014 8:24:54 PM
Now we know. xbone just not selling well. its expected though.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE