While Sony Celebrates 'Infamous' Sales, Microsoft/EA Still Quiet About 'Titanfal

#51Sin_Angelus_Posted 4/12/2014 2:40:58 PM
Message to all Sony trolls in this topic:

Dwelling on the X1 board just to start arguments, and then claiming others are in denial or are reassuring themselves, makes you look mentally challenged.

billOriley posted...
i actually feel bad for ms. They spent soo much money promoting titanfall and it didn't sell as much as they expected. Hell they even started giving away the game for free if you by a xbone, and it still didn't help.

MS announced record profits earlier this year due in part to Xbox sales, not sure why anyone would feel sorry for them.
#52AwayFromHerePosted 4/12/2014 2:41:23 PM
thegamer00 posted...
All this talk of sales yet ponies get mad when you say Sony is going bankrupt. Doesn't make sense.

What doesn't make sense about it? People say Sony is going bankrupt, but they're not, yet trolls keep saying it.

It's like trolls saying MS is going to sell the XBox division, but they're not, yet XBox fans get all pissy about that too.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#53iceltPosted 4/12/2014 2:46:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#54AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/12/2014 2:49:19 PM
Sixxx posted...
I could care less about sales I platinumed Infamous 2nd son in under 10 hours. The sidemissions werent fun and a waste of time main story was pretty good though. It took me longer to 1000 lego marvel. Ive been back to titanfall for awhile wish there was some sort of multiplayer to keep me going back to Infamous.

Considering you have to beat it twice for the platinum, no, no you didn't, lol.

Denial, reassurance and spin-the ingredients for a salty xbone salad.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#55HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/12/2014 3:02:02 PM(edited)
*Subscribes to thread for re-visitation Thursday*
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#56skermacPosted 4/12/2014 2:54:33 PM
People will tire of Infamous very quickly, it doesn't even have online play. People will still be playing TF long after Infamous is forgotten.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#57Haikou11Posted 4/12/2014 3:01:29 PM
Sorry everyone in topic, AceAndJunpei and Shinobi101 are basically the worst that Sony has to offer, just want to let you guys know that we all dont lurk forums to start arguments, just little kids and no lives. Dont think of all of us Sony fans like we are fanboys please, thank you.
#58AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/12/2014 3:03:01 PM
LMAO @ little girls who think I'm a Sony fanboy;)

PC master race reporting. It's not my fault that the PS4 is factually a more powerful system with more games than the Xbone.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#59Haikou11Posted 4/12/2014 3:07:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#60kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 3:06:59 PM
Oh my god he defends a system he loves shame on you ace shame shame.