While Sony Celebrates 'Infamous' Sales, Microsoft/EA Still Quiet About 'Titanfal

#61AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/12/2014 3:07:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#62FenriswolfPosted 4/12/2014 3:08:33 PM
Haikou11 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ little girls who think I'm a Sony fanboy;)

PC master race reporting. It's not my fault that the PS4 is factually a more powerful system with more games than the Xbone.

If this is what you do in your free time I feel bad for you, I always see you defending Sony when they dont even need your defense. You make me embarrassed to love Sony, and people can kind of tell that your not PC master race when they look at your sig, one PC game and the rest are playstation, just shut up and stop making Sony look like its only fans are mentally challenged.

He doesn't even post on the PC board, pretty sure he just made that up
---
Hello
#63AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/12/2014 3:09:02 PM
kzmanrules posted...
Oh my god he defends a system he loves shame on you ace shame shame.

Lol, this too!

Pointing out lies that the boners spew about the PS4 is not defense, it's setting the record straight.

But I'll be damned if someone tells me that I can't speak on how the PS4 is leagues above the Xbone.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#64Haikou11Posted 4/12/2014 3:09:50 PM
#65Haikou11Posted 4/12/2014 3:11:58 PM(edited)
AceAndJunpei posted...
kzmanrules posted...
Oh my god he defends a system he loves shame on you ace shame shame.

Lol, this too!

Pointing out lies that the boners spew about the PS4 is not defense, it's setting the record straight.

But I'll be damned if someone tells me that I can't speak on how the PS4 is leagues above the Xbone.

Are you the girl from the leave Britney alone video? It would make sense considering you defend what you love so fiercely.
#66OnipaladinPosted 4/12/2014 3:12:16 PM
We can't mark these for trolling?
---
Friend Codes ; 1891 1168 2591 - Manny
0576 441 7875 - Vinnie
#67AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/12/2014 3:12:34 PM
Fenriswolf posted...
Haikou11 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ little girls who think I'm a Sony fanboy;)

PC master race reporting. It's not my fault that the PS4 is factually a more powerful system with more games than the Xbone.

If this is what you do in your free time I feel bad for you, I always see you defending Sony when they dont even need your defense. You make me embarrassed to love Sony, and people can kind of tell that your not PC master race when they look at your sig, one PC game and the rest are playstation, just shut up and stop making Sony look like its only fans are mentally challenged.

He doesn't even post on the PC board, pretty sure he just made that up

Wait, hold on...if I don't post on the PC board, I don't own a gaming PC?

LMFAO, that is some suck logic right there.

I guess I also don't own a few 3DS systems since I don't post there either. You're terrible at this Bubbles.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#68kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 3:13:08 PM
#69Haikou11Posted 4/12/2014 3:14:15 PM
Board User Information
User Name kzmanrules
User ID 6953466
Board User Level 14: Provisional (5)
New account with less than 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
Account Created Saturday, April 12, 2014 2:01 PM
Last Visit Saturday, April 12, 2014 3:11 PM
Karma -3
Active Messages Posted 19

Alt much Ace lol.
#70kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 3:14:30 PM
Ace you must be writing this on your telekinesis tv I want one of those. It would save so much trouble of me writing everything down.