While Sony Celebrates 'Infamous' Sales, Microsoft/EA Still Quiet About 'Titanfal

#71leatheljPosted 4/12/2014 3:14:31 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
leathelj posted...
Tc +1 ignore

Under 12 years old alert! Call her mommy and daddy, quick!
I'm under 12 cause I chose to ignore him? Your the one acting like a 12 year old flameing some one for no reason. I'm just sick of topics like this one sick of the ppl makeing them and sick of this sales war.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#72kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 3:15:18 PM
Actually the name is scsa if you want to know who I am.
#73AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/12/2014 3:15:23 PM
kzmanrules posted...
Ace you must be writing this on your telekinesis tv I want one of those. It would save so much trouble of me writing everything down.

I must not have a TV either because I'm not posting on the TV board:(

I'm so buzzzzzted!
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#74Haikou11Posted 4/12/2014 3:17:15 PM
kzmanrules posted...
Actually the name is scsa if you want to know who I am.

No, no one wants to know who you are, because if your not an alt for Ace then your just another idiot fanboy. Both of the consoles are great, PS4 has better multis but IMO Xbox has better exclusives, but I do think that Infamous is the best game for either system right now. You really dont need to be on here defending a console or in your case Ace.
#75Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/12/2014 3:19:05 PM
leathelj posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
leathelj posted...
Tc +1 ignore

I'm under 12 cause I chose to ignore him? Your the one acting like a 12 year old flameing some one for no reason. I'm just sick of topics like this one sick of the ppl makeing them and sick of this sales war.

taking the time to tell someone you're going to ignore them is pretty juvenile
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#76AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/12/2014 3:20:01 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
leathelj posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
leathelj posted...
Tc +1 ignore

taking the time to tell someone you're going to ignore them is pretty juvenile

Agreed.

Either put them on your ignore list and shut up or don't put them on it. This isn't blogfaqs, we don't care if you can't handle negative opinions like an adult.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#77kzmanrulesPosted 4/12/2014 3:22:45 PM
actually you sound like the troll boy on DSP's site that was bashing the ps4 every second he was playing it the first week and praising the xbone every time he played it the first week it was out. In fact I bet you are the same troll boy. Haiku that is not anyone else on here.
#78Haikou11Posted 4/12/2014 3:24:33 PM
kzmanrules posted...
actually you sound like the troll boy on DSP's site that was bashing the ps4 every second he was playing it the first week and praising the xbone every time he played it the first week it was out. In fact I bet you are the same troll boy. Haiku that is not anyone else on here.

I dont know what DSP is, but ok and I literally just said that I think the PS4 is the better machine, obviously the PC is best, but PS4 is above Xbox technically speaking. Also its Haikou, I am not a form of poem, thank you.
#79Shinobi120Posted 4/12/2014 4:49:40 PM(edited)
AwayFromHere posted...
thegamer00 posted...
All this talk of sales yet ponies get mad when you say Sony is going bankrupt. Doesn't make sense.

What doesn't make sense about it? People say Sony is going bankrupt, but they're not, yet trolls keep saying it.

That's always been Xbox troll's "defense" whenever Sony does well. They're not even close to "going bankrupt."

Haikou11 posted...
Sorry everyone in topic, AceAndJunpei and Shinobi101 are basically the worst that Sony has to offer, just want to let you guys know that we all dont lurk forums to start arguments, just little kids and no lives. Don't think of all of us Sony fans like we are fanboys please, thank you.

LOL, nowhere near a Sony fanboy, as I enjoy Nintendo's products as well. If Xbox fanboys haven't started trolling the PS4 boards in the first place talking **** about Sony, it's games, etc., we wouldn't be here.
#80LEGEND_725Posted 4/12/2014 4:49:47 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
User Name LEGEND_725
User ID 6526881
Board User Level 32: Legend
Awarded to users with at least 250 Karma.
Account Created Friday, October 14, 2011 7:57 PM
Last Visit Saturday, April 12, 2014 9:40 PM
Signature Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
Karma 454
Active Messages Posted 275

ALL OUT DEFENSE, REASSURANCE AND DENIAL!

I love this guy.

LMAO, pathetic! She posts 4-5 times the amount of any normal poster...basement dweller confirmed.

I post at work thank you
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you