While Sony Celebrates 'Infamous' Sales, Microsoft/EA Still Quiet About 'Titanfal

#81Reginleif20Posted 4/12/2014 4:56:22 PM
I expected more from a such a hyped game released on 2 consoles and PC
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#82leatheljPosted 4/12/2014 4:57:14 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
leathelj posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
leathelj posted...
Tc +1 ignore

Under 12 years old alert! Call her mommy and daddy, quick!
I'm under 12 cause I chose to ignore him? Your the one acting like a 12 year old flameing some one for no reason. I'm just sick of topics like this one sick of the ppl makeing them and sick of this sales war.

taking the time to tell someone you're going to ignore them is pretty juvenile
Really out of all the things on this board? And the things ppl do saying "tc +1 ignore" is that offensive wow.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#83leatheljPosted 4/12/2014 5:00:30 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
leathelj posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
leathelj posted...
Tc +1 ignore

Under 12 years old alert! Call her mommy and daddy, quick!
I'm under 12 cause I chose to ignore him? Your the one acting like a 12 year old flameing some one for no reason. I'm just sick of topics like this one sick of the ppl makeing them and sick of this sales war.

taking the time to tell someone you're going to ignore them is pretty juvenile

Agreed.

Either put them on your ignore list and shut up or don't put them on it. This isn't blogfaqs, we don't care if you can't handle negative opinions like an adult.
Can't handle negeative opnions really that's what you come up with. Ok cool guy.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#84TheGam3925Posted 4/12/2014 5:03:54 PM
leathelj posted...
Tc +1 ignore

Can I be awesome like you some day?
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#85Laylow12Posted 4/12/2014 5:12:46 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
User Name LEGEND_725
User ID 6526881
Board User Level 32: Legend
Awarded to users with at least 250 Karma.
Account Created Friday, October 14, 2011 7:57 PM
Last Visit Saturday, April 12, 2014 9:40 PM
Signature Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
Karma 454
Active Messages Posted 275

ALL OUT DEFENSE, REASSURANCE AND DENIAL!

I love this guy.

LMAO, pathetic! She posts 4-5 times the amount of any normal poster...basement dweller confirmed.

I post at work thank you

Oh, you admit you're a paid poster then? You are on posting all day everyday!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#86AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/12/2014 5:13:16 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
User Name LEGEND_725
User ID 6526881
Signature Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
Karma 454

I love this guy.

LMAO, pathetic! She posts 4-5 times the amount of any normal poster...basement dweller confirmed.

I post at work thank you

You work in your parents' basement? >_>
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#87LEGEND_725Posted 4/12/2014 5:32:07 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
User Name LEGEND_725
User ID 6526881
Karma 454

I love this guy.

I post at work thank you

Lol I never directly flame you guys like this
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#88GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 5:39:23 PM
skermac posted...
People will tire of Infamous very quickly, it doesn't even have online play. People will still be playing TF long after Infamous is forgotten.

Wtf? Since when was a games replayability a major deciding factor? How the hell did console gamers ever manage to get by before ps2 and Xbox introduced online play. I guess all of the games before then were not worth the time and effort and people were only playing games on PC that had multiplayer right? No, because gaming is more than some crappy tacked on multiplayer to a single player focused game and vice versa with multi player focused games. People like you are a cancer to gaming. Shame on you xbot.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#89AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/12/2014 5:56:01 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
User Name LEGEND_725
User ID 6526881
Karma 454

I love this guy.

I post at work thank you

Lol I never directly flame you guys like this

It was more of a gentle joke, hence the emoticon.

Definitely not meant as a flame so much as a playful ribbing.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#90FenriswolfPosted 4/12/2014 9:07:31 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
thegamer00 posted...
All this talk of sales yet ponies get mad when you say Sony is going bankrupt. Doesn't make sense.

What doesn't make sense about it? People say Sony is going bankrupt, but they're not, yet trolls keep saying it.

That's always been Xbox troll's "defense" whenever Sony does well. They're not even close to "going bankrupt."

Haikou11 posted...
Sorry everyone in topic, AceAndJunpei and Shinobi101 are basically the worst that Sony has to offer, just want to let you guys know that we all dont lurk forums to start arguments, just little kids and no lives. Don't think of all of us Sony fans like we are fanboys please, thank you.

LOL, nowhere near a Sony fanboy, as I enjoy Nintendo's products as well. If Xbox fanboys haven't started trolling the PS4 boards in the first place talking **** about Sony, it's games, etc., we wouldn't be here.

I can say the same about you. If you haven't decided to troll here Xbots wouldn't even be on the PS4 board. Marking people for trolling is so hard right?
---
Hello