Microsoft To Dig Up 30 Year Old E.T. Games

#31carljenkPosted 4/13/2014 6:15:25 PM
I refuse to support faux news
#32DaLaggaPosted 4/13/2014 6:41:00 PM
Gotta love the hatred for Fox News. The internet herd mentality is strong with this one. People bash something but don't even know why they're meant to hate it aside for throwing generic insults. There's so many sheep out there that it's ridiculous.
#33Juzten76Posted 4/13/2014 6:46:40 PM
mokmuud posted...
I used to own ET for the Atari.
Lol
Terrible game.

Me too. I was 10 years old and I didn't know what to think of that disaster. I'd love to go back in time to see the puzzled look on my face as I tried to play it for the first time.
#34carljenkPosted 4/14/2014 5:30:11 AM
DaLagga posted...
Gotta love the hatred for Fox News. The internet herd mentality is strong with this one. People bash something but don't even know why they're meant to hate it aside for throwing generic insults. There's so many sheep out there that it's ridiculous.

What's worse is the sheep who believe Fox News.
#35HorridhalPosted 4/14/2014 5:34:50 AM
carljenk posted...
DaLagga posted...

See my earlier posts. All news organizations have an agenda now and taking any single source as factual is almost never a good idea.

Fox News is no worse nor better than CNN, MSNBC, etc. They are all spinning the stories that they report one way or another.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#36DaLaggaPosted 4/14/2014 9:50:29 AM
carljenk posted...

Care to prove that they're liars?

Horridhal posted...
See my earlier posts. All news organizations have an agenda now and taking any single source as factual is almost never a good idea.

Fox News is no worse nor better than CNN, MSNBC, etc. They are all spinning the stories that they report one way or another.

Pretty much. I don't think anyone would argue the fact that Fox tends to have a slight conservative slant while most other news outlets have a liberal slant. The problem with much of the internet is that sites like gamefaqs are dominated by young people in their teens or early 20's. And naturally, young people are ignorant of the way the world works and, out of ignorance, tend to take a more liberal point of view which is why they like to hate on a news organization with a slight conservative perspective. As they grow up and mature, most people become more conservative but in there here and now, the herd mentality is strong with this site.