Wait, so there's a Halo 2 Anniversary coming out?

#11LEGEND_725Posted 4/12/2014 3:38:56 PM
necro00 posted...
dnmt posted...
Your must-have game of the year is an HD port of a ten year old game? OK then.

the must have game of the ps4 is a remaster of a digital movie game that came out less then 2 years ago

---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#12HENTAIDOJIPosted 4/12/2014 3:40:21 PM
necro00 posted...
dnmt posted...

the must have game of the ps4 is a remaster of a digital movie game that came out less then 2 years ago

Less than 1 year.

I suspect by mid 2015, Sony may be announcing Knack for Playstation Now.
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#13dnmtPosted 4/12/2014 3:47:25 PM
necro00 posted...
dnmt posted...

Yeah but I don't see anyone stating TLoU is a must-have in this thread since it's about Halo, you just had to mention the PS4 like the defensive little baby you are.
#14LEGEND_725Posted 4/12/2014 3:50:48 PM
dnmt posted...
necro00 posted...
dnmt posted...

Yeah but I don't see anyone stating TLoU is a must-have in this thread since it's about Halo, you just had to mention the PS4 like the defensive little baby you are.

Your the one trolling about h2 remake so the logical conclusion was to mention TLOU
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#15dnmtPosted 4/12/2014 3:53:06 PM(edited)
LEGEND_725 posted...
dnmt posted...
necro00 posted...
dnmt posted...

Your the one trolling about h2 remake so the logical conclusion was to mention TLOU

No, the logical conclusion would be to debate the merits of such a remake. Bringing up the PS4 instead is being overly defensive, especially when I don't even have a PS4.

Also, *you're
#16TheCyborgNinjaPosted 4/12/2014 3:53:48 PM
necro00 posted...
dnmt posted...

Not to mention the fact Halo 2 Ann. is way more likely to still have tons of people playing it years from now. I'd drop Titanfall to have a polished, high-def, reinvigorated Halo 2 multiplayer.

Don't get me wrong, TLoU is awesome. It's just less "hey, here's that great game you used to love, reborn!" and more "we're in desperate need of software, let's just upscale a port from last year's hit." Ultimately though, I think both products are a little indicative of how each console's gamers think. Xbox fans would likely prefer Halo 2 Anniversary, while PS's may genuinely want TLoU instead.

I get why people will buy the PS4 version, but I can't fathom why it would be exciting.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#17LEGEND_725Posted 4/12/2014 4:08:27 PM
dnmt posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
dnmt posted...
necro00 posted...

No, the logical conclusion would be to debate the merits of such a remake. Bringing up the PS4 instead is being overly defensive, especially when I don't even have a PS4.

Also, *you're

Don't need perfect grammER I don't have a false sense of pseudo-intelligence that can only be rationalized by correcting grammER mistakes on a message board. You could still understand my concepts right? Then that is the point of communication in non professional setting

Anyway TLOU was relevant because how is it irrational for someone to see a 10 year old remake of halo 2 as must have as you implied when ppl are also excited for a 2 year old remaster.

Now look for more grammar fixes to hide the fact you just got thrashed lol
---
#18Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 4/12/2014 4:19:45 PM
can't wait for the Halo 3 Anniversary. oh and the HALO CE anniversary again. seriously I think they're just going to keep reselling Bungies old games over and over forever at full price
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#19a_fartn_Spartan(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 11:28:13 AM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
can't wait for the Halo 3 Anniversary. oh and the HALO CE anniversary again. seriously I think they're just going to keep reselling Bungies old games over and over forever at full price

Halo Anniversary was $40 at launch. Please know what you're talking about before you post. And Halo 2 was on the original Xbox, not 360. We won't see a Halo 3 remake because it was last gen and the X1 will have 360 emulation. One of the Zelda's for Wii will be remade for the Wii U before Halo 3 gets a remake.
---
Battletoads, Killer Instinct, GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, DK Country, Diddy Racing, Banjo, Conker.
Rare, you will be missed.