To people who own Xbox One and a gaming PC, which do you prefer?

#31Swab18Posted 4/12/2014 7:09:13 PM
Reasons I can't take a PC gamer seriously is how much they try to justify the $900 they spent for RTS games.

I'll always take my Xbox over a PC console.

My girlfriend and I enjoy the dancing games for Kinect.

I can afford the $7 a month for quality internet gaming without hacks.

Did I mention THAT X1 controller!
---
Sobenofear has a crush on me.
#32Swab18Posted 4/12/2014 7:15:50 PM
What am I denying, pal? I don't need to justify my X1 because I love everything about it. It's a more convenient system than a PC ever will be. I can enjoy it with my friends easier. All around the X1 has delivered. There are more console gamers than PC gamers for a reason.
---
#33GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 7:17:12 PM
Swab18 posted...
Reasons I can't take a PC gamer seriously is how much they try to justify the $900 they spent for RTS games.

Your reasons are flat out wrong. The people who spend anywhere near $1000 are enthusiasts who want the very best of the best performance wise. Which is cool, because if you can afford it, it will take a king sized dump all over anything a console will ever do.

Hacks were no where near as rampant as you believe, yes they are there, but they are also dealt with very quickly. I told you in 400 hours of cs, I encountered 1 hacker who was promptly *****slapped out the server, but all you wanted to do was scream lolololol 400 hours waaah.

Did I not mention DAT X1 controller is usable on PC?

Get clue buddy.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#34PutHaggarInSFPosted 4/12/2014 7:18:22 PM
One
---
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#35GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 7:20:10 PM
Swab18 posted...
What am I denying, pal? I don't need to justify my X1 because I love everything about it. It's a more convenient system than a PC ever will be. I can enjoy it with my friends easier. All around the X1 has delivered. There are more console gamers than PC gamers for a reason.

Well pal, I beat down any argument you can make and you just scream lololol 400 hours, lolol I'll crush you with my controller, lolol desk and chair even though I countered all arguments you make, you just ignore it. That's denial. And no, my mouse > your controller any day of the week. You think they add aim assist to console games for the fun of it?
---
#36Swab18Posted 4/12/2014 7:21:27 PM
JusGuiltySoul2005 posted...
Swab18 posted...

Your reasons are flat out wrong. The people who spend anywhere near $1000 are enthusiasts who want the very best of the best performance wise. Which is cool, because if you can afford it, it will take a king sized dump all over anything a console will ever do.

Hacks were no where near as rampant as you believe, yes they are there, but they are also dealt with very quickly. I told you in 400 hours of cs, I encountered 1 hacker who was promptly *****slapped out the server, but all you wanted to do was scream lolololol 400 hours waaah.

Get clue buddy.

Justify that LOL purchase and StarCraft 2. It will get you nowhere. PC has console gamers to thank for keeping gaming alive. You're welcome, buddy.
---
#37TBONE_OGPosted 4/12/2014 7:25:44 PM
So the topic title is:

To people who own Xbox One and a gaming PC, which do you prefer?

Yet we have this guy say,

BilliePilgrim posted...
Gaming PC.

So much so that I haven't even bothered buying an x1 yet.

K....?
---
Always O.G.
#38GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 7:26:27 PM
Swab18 posted...
JusGuiltySoul2005 posted...
Swab18 posted...

Get clue buddy.

Justify that LOL purchase and StarCraft 2. It will get you nowhere. PC has console gamers to thank for keeping gaming alive. You're welcome, buddy.

What the hell is wrong with you? You say
Why on earth would anyone want to sit at a desk and play games? Please explain this to me? I like being on a couch and comfortable. The X1 controller slays any keyboard and mouse.
I did exactly as you ask yet you continue making an ass out of yourself. Oh and just for the record sc2 and lol are no where near demanding games, a borderline basic PC could run these games, hence no need to justify based on that.

OK beat you down again. More reassurance and spin coming right?
---
#39BoneRevolutionPosted 4/12/2014 7:29:54 PM
Xbox One is the way to go.

I like PC for mods mainly, but PC gaming tends to be boring
#40Shadowfxd2Posted 4/12/2014 7:50:35 PM
why would anyone take a gimped pc (xbone) over a real pc?