How is the Kinect 2.0?

#11mokmuudPosted 4/12/2014 11:36:58 PM
I constantly have to repeat myself and motion controls pop up when I'm not moving. I avoid using it most of the time.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#12dnmtPosted 4/12/2014 11:44:19 PM(edited)
It's decent but for technology like that to work and not be frustrating I think it has to be flawless. Doesn't seem to be a huge improvement over the first Kinect regardless.
#13Darkest_EvilPosted 4/13/2014 6:32:04 AM
put it this way.. when my daughter walks into a room it automatically detects her.. its annoying as hell cause it signs her in...

thats how good the motion detection is
---
twitch.tv/fearlessfeedle (xbox one streaming)
#14HorridhalPosted 4/13/2014 6:53:56 AM
About 70-80% of the time mine gets the correct command. It does have its moments, though, where it feels like it is trolling me.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#15robnixxoPosted 4/13/2014 7:28:56 AM
voice commands are cool.

hand gestures are terrible. i was eating pizza and it registered my plate as a hand and was moving all over the screen. usually when there's two people it won't register anything.
#16heffley19Posted 4/13/2014 7:35:18 AM
People who are having troubles with it most likely have not set it up correctly or have enough room for it. If you do those things correctly it works great, the only thing is when I want too turn my xbox on I have to say it like 3 times before it reacts. But I assume that's because it's sleeping.
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
#17dnmtPosted 4/13/2014 7:37:28 AM
heffley19 posted...
People who are having troubles with it most likely have not set it up correctly or have enough room for it. If you do those things correctly it works great, the only thing is when I want too turn my xbox on I have to say it like 3 times before it reacts. But I assume that's because it's sleeping.

Nah you just didn't set it up correctly.

See how that feels?
#18heffley19Posted 4/13/2014 7:39:21 AM(edited)
dnmt posted...
heffley19 posted...

Nah you just didn't set it up correctly.

See how that feels?

A nobody on an Internet forum trying to be funny?

I feel fine, thanks though for your concern!
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
#19MixorzPosted 4/13/2014 7:43:23 AM
I don't have any games for it yet, but so far the voice commands are good, and it seems very responsive.
---
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
Currently Playing: Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dark Souls II