[3HP] Bots ruin Titanfall

#11snowboard340Posted 4/12/2014 6:03:58 PM
Killing Minions in league of legends is also for terrible players, so i shouldn't have to kill them either. I think I'm gonna go complain about them on the league forums. All pvp games should follow the same formula.
#12ThatLaoGuyPosted 4/12/2014 6:05:30 PM
Except casual gamers don't want that not crap. When I think casuals, I think of the dudebrossupguy gamers. They want to kill people and talk trash, not farm bots lol.
Seems titanfall just wants to hold peoples hands and give the illusion the game is more epic than it actually is. Too many people bought into the hype. I'm sure it'll be dead when the next cod rolls out.
---
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.
#13LEGEND_725Posted 4/12/2014 6:05:41 PM
snowboard340 posted...
Killing Minions in league of legends is also for terrible players, so i shouldn't have to kill them either. I think I'm gonna go complain about them on the league forums. All pvp games should follow the same formula.

---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#14GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 6:07:17 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Titanfall ruins titanfall. Bad game is bad. Ugly too.

One match of multiplayer is more gameplay than all of mgs4

Hello again mate, I see youre everywhere today. I disagree, mgs4 >>>>>> everything on 360 and xbone. Sorry mate.

Denial mate

How can my opinion and personal taste be denial? Denial is you thinking Xbox one is a success.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#15Pinoy441Posted 4/12/2014 6:07:58 PM
snowboard340 posted...

Completely Different Genres

Titanfall DID NOT NEED BOTS it needed to be you know fun and entertaining which more people in matches could've made

MOBAs need minions/bots to make individual progression possible in games when you are getting roflstomped by the enemy team, FPS games do not.

A multiplayer only game with limited customization and no replayability after reaching max rank = mediocre game.
---
*grabs popcorn*
#16GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 6:08:53 PM
snowboard340 posted...

A MOBA and a FPS are pretty freaking different. What works for one genre doesn't mean it will work for another. But its ok, I understand your post was just reassurance.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#17Sevi_neyPosted 4/12/2014 6:09:14 PM
Yeah, shoving a whole bunch of bots with incredibly stupid AI is just about the most ultra-casual thing a developer could possibly do to an FPS game. Why would they do something so stupid?
---
http://tinyurl.com/lyh5apd
^video representation of the Xbone board^
#18snowboard340Posted 4/12/2014 6:12:41 PM
Pinoy441 posted...
snowboard340 posted...

Completely Different Genres

Titanfall DID NOT NEED BOTS it needed to be you know fun and entertaining which more people in matches could've made

MOBAs need minions/bots to make individual progression possible in games when you are getting roflstomped by the enemy team, FPS games do not.

A multiplayer only game with limited customization and no replayability after reaching max rank = mediocre game.

It's called mixing up the genre. Bots add a completely new component to the games, you have to manage killing bots, while you focus on killing the players. It's the same with MOBA's. A game shouldn't have to follow a set formula just because it's an FPS, that stagnates the genre.

Not really willing to argue the fact past this post. Most people disagree with you, and so do the designers of the game. It's not going to change because of a small vocal minority on gamefaqs, so keep on complaining for the sake of making this message board worse than it already is.
#193HP(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2014 6:13:29 PM
Comparing bots to minions in MOBAs is such a terrible comparison. Bots take the place of players, they are not just random AI on the map. That why in league you can play bot games, because minions are separate from bots.

If minions in MOBAs are bots i guess AI killstreaks in CoD are bots now too.

Sounds like a lot of reassurance and denial.
#20WebsandWigsPosted 4/12/2014 6:15:02 PM
TF is not meant to be competeitive, at least not how it is now. Its just a fun arena type shooter.