[3HP] Bots ruin Titanfall

#21Jedi454Posted 4/12/2014 6:15:49 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Titanfall ruins titanfall. Bad game is bad. Ugly too.

One match of multiplayer is more gameplay than all of mgs4

Hello again mate, I see youre everywhere today. I disagree, mgs4 >>>>>> everything on 360 and xbone. Sorry mate.

Denial mate

How can my opinion and personal taste be denial? Denial is you thinking Xbox one is a success.

1. You'd be crazy to think that MGSIV is better than anything on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
2. Selling over 4 million units makes the Xbox One a success
3. How was MGSV: Ground Demos mate? ;) Worth the $30-40? Hehe.
---
Get Good Kid.
#22LEGEND_725Posted 4/12/2014 6:16:30 PM
3HP posted...
Comparing bots to minions in MOBAs is such a terrible comparison. Bots take the place of players, they are not just random AI on the map. That why in league you can play bot games, because minions are separate from bots.

If minions in MOBAs are bots i guess AI killstreaks in CoD are bots now too.

Sounds like a lot of reassurance and denial.

Brb genres can't borrow elements from each other? but who would expect ponies of all people to understand innovation lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#23Sevi_neyPosted 4/12/2014 6:19:41 PM
You guys are sad.

This forums isn't even funny anymore. It's just sad.
---
http://tinyurl.com/lyh5apd
^video representation of the Xbone board^
#24GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 6:19:59 PM
Jedi454 posted...

1. You'd be crazy to think that MGSIV is better than anything on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

1. Its better than everything. EVERYTHING. and that's before you break out the best of the best, the last of us.
2. No.
3. Didn't buy it, I'm not insane. I didn't want to get bent over by m$ , why would I let konami do it.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#253HP(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2014 6:20:23 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
3HP posted...
Comparing bots to minions in MOBAs is such a terrible comparison. Bots take the place of players, they are not just random AI on the map. That why in league you can play bot games, because minions are separate from bots.

Brb genres can't borrow elements from each other? but who would expect ponies of all people to understand innovation lol

First of all, it's not borrowing elements from any genre other than its own. Bots have been around in FPSs for a long time. Your attempts to justify the bots with false comparisons is pretty funny, so much denial and reassurance. Keep grasping at straws.
#26GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 6:21:17 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
3HP posted...

They can, but that doesn't mean they should. Doesn't mean it will work. Wouldn't expect a xbot to understand that though.
---
#27Sevi_neyPosted 4/12/2014 6:22:49 PM
ITT: bots with incredibly stupid AI = innovative.

K
---
http://tinyurl.com/lyh5apd
^video representation of the Xbone board^
#28Jedi454Posted 4/12/2014 6:27:42 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

1. Its better than everything. EVERYTHING. and that's before you break out the best of the best, the last of us.
2. No.
3. Didn't buy it, I'm not insane. I didn't want to get bent over by m$ , why would I let konami do it.

I suppose you buy a playstation for interactive movie games so it doesn't surprise me there with your responses.
---
Get Good Kid.
#29GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 6:31:37 PM
Jedi454 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

2. No.

I suppose you buy a playstation for interactive movie games so it doesn't surprise me there with your responses.

No mate. I buy a PlayStation for a huge variety of quality games. If I only wanted dudebro shooters I'd have bought Xbox. Served me well when I was 14, but not my thing anymore. You're welcome to them though. Also I'm sorry my opinion is ruffling your feathers so much. Take a little break if you need to, your other xbots will hold the fort.
---
#30Jedi454Posted 4/12/2014 6:38:13 PM(edited)
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

2. No.

No mate. I buy a PlayStation for a huge variety of quality games. If I only wanted dudebro shooters I'd have bought Xbox. Served me well when I was 14, but not my thing anymore. You're welcome to them though. Also I'm sorry my opinion is ruffling your feathers so much. Take a little break if you need to, your other xbots will hold the fort.

I do enjoy a good RPG and racing game (Forza).

I checked your trophies, MGSV: GZ. Caught someone out in a lie ;) "I borrowed it off a mate." lulz
---
Get Good Kid.