[3HP] Bots ruin Titanfall

#31GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 7:45:28 PM(edited)
Jedi454 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

1. You'd be crazy to think that MGSIV is better than anything on Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
2. Selling over 4 million units makes the Xbox One a success
3. How was MGSV: Ground Demos mate? ;) Worth the $30-40? Hehe.

1. Its better than everything. EVERYTHING. and that's before you break out the best of the best, the last of us.
2. No.
3. Didn't buy it, I'm not insane. I didn't want to get bent over by m$ , why would I let konami do it.

I suppose you buy a playstation for interactive movie games so it doesn't surprise me there with your responses.

No mate. I buy a PlayStation for a huge variety of quality games. If I only wanted dudebro shooters I'd have bought Xbox. Served me well when I was 14, but not my thing anymore. You're welcome to them though. Also I'm sorry my opinion is ruffling your feathers so much. Take a little break if you need to, your other xbots will hold the fort.

I do enjoy a good RPG and racing game (Forza).

I checked your trophies, MGSV: GZ. Caught someone out in a lie ;) "I borrowed it off a mate." lulz

Its sweet you care about me so much your looking me up. But please use a little common sense, I'm telling you I'm a huge MGS fan, obviously I would want to play ground zeroes, and plat it if i had time, i did not because I rented it. I already said I'm not insane, if I was I'd have already bought xbone.

I'm curious what kind of RPGs you play, and why you seem to hate jrpgs... Are you racist?
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#32vigorm0rtisPosted 4/12/2014 7:49:39 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...

What are the new players supposed to do if not kill bots? Remember the game is for casuals, even more so than cod.

Is that why all the CoD fanboys are flooding the Titanfall boards asking for UAVs?
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#33InterzoneMantraPosted 4/12/2014 7:58:56 PM
Sevi_ney posted...
You guys are sad.

This forums isn't even funny anymore. It's just sad.

what's even more sad is that this thread probably got like 3 real people replying to each other using like 5 alt accounts.
#34GeistPosted 4/12/2014 8:01:33 PM
If you even notice bots, let alone have a problem with then you are a poor Titanfall player and should give up.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#35GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 8:03:41 PM
Geist posted...
If you even notice bots, let alone have a problem with then you are a poor Titanfall player and should give up.

Soooo youre saying there is 0 point to them being in the game. Right? So why are they there instead of a few extra players per team. Bad game is bad.
---
#36vigorm0rtisPosted 4/12/2014 8:06:39 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...

Soooo youre saying there is 0 point to them being in the game. Right? So why are they there instead of a few extra players per team. Bad game is bad.

They're there to populate the game. MOBAs do the same thing. They don't unbalance the game and they don't crowd the maps like an extra few players a team in titans would.

Dense observation is dense.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#37GeistPosted 4/12/2014 8:07:47 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Geist posted...

They are there to weed out the crap.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#38GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 8:10:43 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...

They're there to populate the game. MOBAs do the same thing. They don't unbalance the game and they don't crowd the maps like an extra few players a team in titans would.

Dense observation is dense.

Moba being a genre of game. All games in the genre use some form of grinding on bots. This works because its the way the genre works. The same is not true for fps games. Fps game don't need or use bots in this manner. Please name 3, hell name 1 game that does this. Bad xbot is bad.
---
#39ILoveYouPosted 4/12/2014 8:16:38 PM
snowboard340 posted...
Pinoy441 posted...
snowboard340 posted...
Killing Minions in league of legends is also for terrible players, so i shouldn't have to kill them either. I think I'm gonna go complain about them on the league forums. All pvp games should follow the same formula.

Completely Different Genres

Titanfall DID NOT NEED BOTS it needed to be you know fun and entertaining which more people in matches could've made

MOBAs need minions/bots to make individual progression possible in games when you are getting roflstomped by the enemy team, FPS games do not.

A multiplayer only game with limited customization and no replayability after reaching max rank = mediocre game.

It's called mixing up the genre. Bots add a completely new component to the games, you have to manage killing bots, while you focus on killing the players. It's the same with MOBA's. A game shouldn't have to follow a set formula just because it's an FPS, that stagnates the genre.

Not really willing to argue the fact past this post. Most people disagree with you, and so do the designers of the game. It's not going to change because of a small vocal minority on gamefaqs, so keep on complaining for the sake of making this message board worse than it already is.

i dont think you have played a moba ever. there is no real progression in an fps match. in a moba match you gain exp and you up your powers and all of that you need the minions in order to get enough exp if it was only team vs team that would be semi boring in a moba because it would take half the strategy out. putting humans where bots are in an fps makes it better and more challenging we learned in the days of timesplitters 2 that its more rewarding to fight a human in an fps than to fight a bot.
---
Insert witty anecdote here (_______________________)
Overhype, the silent video game killer
#403HP(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2014 8:20:24 PM
You people need to reevaluate your understanding of the term "bot". Minions/creep in MOBAs are not bots. Bots take the place of would be human players(i.e. champions/heroes in a MOBA or grunts in Titanfall).