[3HP] Bots ruin Titanfall

#51sonicteam2k1Posted 4/12/2014 8:00:11 PM
I'm with you TC, the bots ruin the experience for me. I hate them. When I kill one it's not satisfying at all. And sometimes I get killed because I will start to engage them, then stop and think about it because I'm like do I really want to shoot these things? It's not even fun, then I get gunned down waiting to make up my mind.

I hate them. 6V6 was a very bad choice. 8v8 or 10v10 would have been ideal.
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#52GuiltySoul2005Posted 4/12/2014 8:01:03 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Lol so the minions in titanfall ate the same as the bots in ghosts squads?#ponylogic

Sorry xbot, i dont play ghosts. Please explain. I wasnt aware cod had bots, the older ones sure didnt.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#53Mr_DelcroixPosted 4/12/2014 8:01:25 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Titanfall ruins titanfall. Bad game is bad. Ugly too.

One match of multiplayer is more gameplay than all of mgs4

Gameplay is important, but it's far from the only thing that matters, dingbat.
---
Wonder when they're going to realize that I don't care about karma?
#54quincy2000aPosted 4/12/2014 8:03:00 PM
3HP posted...
...I really wish that grunts, spectres, and all that were easily identifiable from real players...

This part I definitely agree with.
---
http://www.thehdstandard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/720p-vs-1080p.png
#55LEGEND_725Posted 4/12/2014 8:08:16 PM
quincy2000a posted...
3HP posted...
...I really wish that grunts, spectres, and all that were easily identifiable from real players...

This part I definitely agree with.

They are git gud
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#56highwindmtPosted 4/12/2014 8:10:46 PM
Lol at these guys comparing Titanfall to MOBAs. Two totally different genres people, despite what you may think there is no comparison.

Bots are incredibly stupid and take away any sense of competition or challenge from the game. All they are is fodder for the bad players and an annoyance to everyone else. Anybody who denies this is living in a fantasy world.

This would have been one of my favorite games if it wasn't for the bots (and lack of content, but that's another topic). I don't need to be fed kills; that ruins my feeling of dominance over the other team, and that's a huge reason most people play online shooters in the first place.
---
PSN: insane_method
GT: FozzieBearr
#57LEGEND_725Posted 4/12/2014 8:15:08 PM(edited)
highwindmt posted...
Lol at these guys comparing Titanfall to MOBAs. Two totally different genres people, despite what you may think there is no comparison.

Bots are incredibly stupid and take away any sense of competition or challenge from the game. All they are is fodder for the bad players and an annoyance to everyone else. Anybody who denies this is living in a fantasy world.

This would have been one of my favorite games if it wasn't for the bots (and lack of content, but that's another topic). I don't need to be fed kills; that ruins my feeling of dominance over the other team, and that's a huge reason most people play online shooters in the first place.

You must be bad I utilize minions in many other ways. Lol @ you for not recognizing the purpose of minions in titanfall stay bad kid
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#58Splice_Posted 4/12/2014 8:19:27 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...

Quote for lolz
#59Nighthound101Posted 4/12/2014 8:20:25 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...

Guess someone never played MGO? I had near enough 1000 hours on my main character in that game. So...What point are you trying to make?
#60LotsOfSchmegmaPosted 4/12/2014 8:21:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]