[3HP] Bots ruin Titanfall

#61RayconPosted 4/12/2014 8:32:40 PM
InterzoneMantra posted...
Sevi_ney posted...
You guys are sad.

This forums isn't even funny anymore. It's just sad.

what's even more sad is that this thread probably got like 3 real people replying to each other using like 5 alt accounts.

XD
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#62Cornbread4lifePosted 4/12/2014 8:34:17 PM
Why do bots bother you guys so much? It's easy to tell pilots apart from them, so they're easily ignored. Also, they have no relevance on the score except in attrition, where they're basically worthless, but then you could just play pilot hunter where they actually don't count towards your team's score at all.

If these things trip you up that much, I have to assume you're not that good at the game. All they are for me is atmosphere.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#63DavCubePosted 4/12/2014 8:55:37 PM
I'd say moreso the Smart Pistol than anything about the bots, but yeah.
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#64highwindmtPosted 4/12/2014 8:56:25 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...

You must be bad I utilize minions in many other ways. Lol @ you for not recognizing the purpose of minions in titanfall stay bad kid

Lol k thanks bro. First off I joined this site FIVE YEARS before you did, so calling me a kid is almost the dumbest thing you could do.

*I state the lack of challenge and competition I get in this game, then get called bad at said game*

Btw, thanks for adding something meaningful to the discussion at hand. You really refuted my statement there. Please tell me; if bots aren't fodder for terrible players, then what purpose do they serve? To give the map a false sense of excitement and action?

As always, Keep up the good work and have a great night.
---
PSN: insane_method
GT: FozzieBearr
#65leatheljPosted 4/12/2014 9:01:31 PM
Moba for the 1000th time the devs explain this already if it's not your type fine but no need for game bashing
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#66CyberneticRatPosted 4/12/2014 9:19:28 PM
highwindmt posted...
Btw, thanks for adding something meaningful to the discussion at hand. You really refuted my statement there. Please tell me; if bots aren't fodder for terrible players, then what purpose do they serve? To give the map a false sense of excitement and action?

They're there to feed off of to get your Titan, be cannon fodder, reveal enemy positions and once in a blue moon, help you out against an enemy Pilot.

They're not meant to challenge the Pilots. The game itself acknowledges this with the grunts saying things like "Look at that Pilot. He's worth ten of you guys combined." or something like that.

They're a new mechanic meant to throw a wrench into standard FPSs.
---
Gamer Tag: MANNKILLER83
Proud Supporter of The Wonderbolts
#67RaRitsujunPosted 4/12/2014 9:23:17 PM
n00bs love TF.
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 48 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#68Jedi454Posted 4/12/2014 9:32:52 PM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Its sweet you care about me so much your looking me up. But please use a little common sense, I'm telling you I'm a huge MGS fan, obviously I would want to play ground zeroes, and plat it if i had time, i did not because I rented it. I already said I'm not insane, if I was I'd have already bought xbone.

I'm curious what kind of RPGs you play, and why you seem to hate jrpgs... Are you racist?

1. How does buying an Xbox One make you insane?
2. Why are you on the forums if it's an insane console?
3. I'm so insane in the membrane that i'm going to buy the next dudebro shooter Wolfenstein to kill some Nazis.
4. I don't have anything against JRPGs, but they've gone into a terrible direction since the early 3D era. Anime girls half naked with over the top figures with "kawaii" based storylines that are incredibly cheesey and sad. I was all for the classics like Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, Final Fantasy V, Breath of Fire 2, but JRPGs went to the dogs. Now I like a lot of mainstream WRPGs such as The Elder Scrolls series, Mass Effect series, Dragon Age series, Fallout series, The Witcher series, Diablos, etc..

With the desperation price drops and xbones biggest game getting given away with the console, you might well be insane to buy now and not wait for it to hit bargain bin prices. Also to get a little tin foil hat on you, maybe m$ will bring back DRM, since it was only turned off at the flick of a switch.

I'm on the forum because its a forum, to discuss xbone, positive or negative, so here I am discussing.

I won't take what you just said seriously until you get on the ground and do 50 push ups. Can't? Then you're out of luck lad!
---
Get Good Kid.
#69highwindmtPosted 4/12/2014 9:52:15 PM
CyberneticRat posted...
highwindmt posted...

They're there to feed off of to get your Titan, be cannon fodder, reveal enemy positions and once in a blue moon, help you out against an enemy Pilot.

They're not meant to challenge the Pilots. The game itself acknowledges this with the grunts saying things like "Look at that Pilot. He's worth ten of you guys combined." or something like that.

They're a new mechanic meant to throw a wrench into standard FPSs.

So basically what I said? They're fodder and an annoyance. The 'reveal enemy location' and 'help against pilots' is so circumstantial, that's more of a side effect than a bots actual purpose.

And there is nothing new about bots, they have been around since the ps2/Xbox days. I remember playing battlefront 2 very well.
---
PSN: insane_method
GT: FozzieBearr
#70necro00Posted 4/12/2014 9:52:39 PM
OP gets annihilated by titans and cant adapt.