Why has Ms been so secretive about Titanfall sales data?

#21mokmuudPosted 4/13/2014 12:59:03 AM
OMGWYATT posted...
Millertime660 posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
Goregasm17 posted...
Good games aren't based on how many people buy it. Stop looking at sales, they do not help you, they help the people who are in it to make money. If you show your care only lies within how much something sold rather than the experience it offers, you will continue to see your hobby of gaming turn into more and more of a turd each year.

People often confuse simply being curious or enthusiastic about something with "caring too much". I don't need to own Microsoft or Sony to be curious about them. I don't own the Colts or Pacers, nor do I play for them, I still care about them.

So you care how many tickets they sell for their games?

yes? it makes a team look bad when the stadium is half-full of empty seats.

He has a point. Lol
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#22Millertime660Posted 4/13/2014 1:03:32 AM
OMGWYATT posted...
Millertime660 posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
Goregasm17 posted...
Good games aren't based on how many people buy it. Stop looking at sales, they do not help you, they help the people who are in it to make money. If you show your care only lies within how much something sold rather than the experience it offers, you will continue to see your hobby of gaming turn into more and more of a turd each year.

People often confuse simply being curious or enthusiastic about something with "caring too much". I don't need to own Microsoft or Sony to be curious about them. I don't own the Colts or Pacers, nor do I play for them, I still care about them.

Ok cool.... I certainly dont, but to each his own!
#23dnmtPosted 4/13/2014 1:10:16 AM
Millertime660 posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
Millertime660 posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
Goregasm17 posted...

Ok cool.... I certainly dont, but to each his own!

Those silly real world opinions, LOL.
#24-Oath-Posted 4/13/2014 1:17:34 AM
da_StoOge posted...
Waiting for the 360 launch week so they can say "Titanfall on Xbox* has sold ____ copies".

---
3DS FC: JMO 0834-1793-8249
#25GeminiX7Posted 4/13/2014 1:50:51 AM
OMGWYATT posted...
Millertime660 posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
Goregasm17 posted...

C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
---
NNID/PSN/GT: GeminiX7
FC: 0748-3100-6541 [FS: Tangelia, Ivysaur, and Maractus]
#26thasnipermasterPosted 4/13/2014 1:56:52 AM
da_StoOge posted...
Waiting for the 360 launch week so they can say "Titanfall on Xbox* has sold ____ copies".

---
Im opposite of a carebear
#27Super-7-7-7Posted 4/13/2014 1:59:01 AM
Titanfall sold 160k worldwide hope that help
---
Anime squad
#28181stCommanderPosted 4/13/2014 2:40:27 AM
The hype died in less than a week.
---
Join The Galactic Empire, like the Imperial Fleet facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/theimperialfleet
#29Millertime660Posted 4/13/2014 2:49:08 AM
Super-7-7-7 posted...
Titanfall sold 160k worldwide hope that help

Well we know super 777 is a liar!
#30vigorm0rtisPosted 4/13/2014 2:49:57 AM
thasnipermaster posted...

This. Forbes estimates that the XBone version alone sold over 2 million copies.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif