Why has Ms been so secretive about Titanfall sales data?

#51AceAndJunpeiPosted 4/13/2014 9:18:18 AM
Now this board is claiming that no one even knows Orth's name?

Lol, wow.
---
Now Playing: MGS5 Ground Zeroes, Second Son (PS4), DKTF (WiiU), Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3), Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PC) Dead Rising 3 (no)
#52Hvv0l24n9Posted 4/13/2014 9:22:42 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...

Lol, wow.

"This board?"

I'm one guy.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#53TurbokkPosted 4/13/2014 11:38:14 AM
This board claims sales don't matter.
#54OMGWYATTPosted 4/13/2014 2:36:14 PM
Millertime660 posted...

Ok cool.... I certainly dont, but to each his own!

It's not that care directly about ticket sales, it's just what happens with those sales that affects things that I do care about.

There is nothing wrong with not being interested in either.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL: Riotsquad18
#55DojoMaxPosted 4/13/2014 3:18:25 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...

Lol, wow.

I didn't until you said Orth.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than X1.
PSN: DojoMax Steam: DojoMax
#56Garage_ManPosted 4/13/2014 3:36:05 PM
They are just waiting for everyone to get it then announce. There is NO DOUBT it was a "flop" in terms of the game and what it is. However it no doubt sold at least a million and I am guessing when they announce closer to 3 million. Most people got a X1 JUST for this game. Couple that with the bundle "adding" to the sales and yea 3 million would be my guess, maybe 3.5-4..who knows.
#57skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2014 12:51:27 PM
Garage_Man posted...
They are just waiting for everyone to get it then announce. There is NO DOUBT it was a "flop" in terms of the game and what it is. However it no doubt sold at least a million and I am guessing when they announce closer to 3 million. Most people got a X1 JUST for this game. Couple that with the bundle "adding" to the sales and yea 3 million would be my guess, maybe 3.5-4..who knows.

I love playing it and don't think its a flop. Some of you do it seems.
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#58method115Posted 4/14/2014 1:07:19 PM
skermac posted...
Garage_Man posted...

I love playing it and don't think its a flop. Some of you do it seems.

Yea I got the X1 Tf bundle and while the game was fun I was let down a bit. I ended up returning my X1 this last saturday actually.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115