I'm getting pretty excited for E3

#11Lawboy2Posted 4/12/2014 9:33:46 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Yeah its gonna be a great year for gamers!

on PS4, Wii u and 3DS!

huh?

"it's going to be a great year for gamers on PS4, Wii U and 3DS"

Vita and Xbone might get thrown a bone but nothing major.

What else is coming to ps4

Only thing I'm getting for my ps4 is planetside 2
#12Shadowfxd2Posted 4/12/2014 9:34:28 PM
Millertime660 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Millertime660 posted...

on PS4, Wii u and 3DS!

huh?

Ok cool... then why are you on this message board if that is your opinion? Seems to be a waste of time to me.

for gaming news about xbone... obviously. What, do I need to own the system and worship it to come here?
#13Shadowfxd2Posted 4/12/2014 9:35:50 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Millertime660 posted...

on PS4, Wii u and 3DS!

huh?

What else is coming to ps4

Only thing I'm getting for my ps4 is planetside 2

my E3 crystal ball is broken, but judging by sales, 3rd party will flock to PS4, first party now has more dev money. 3DS will probably steal the show as usual though.
#14Millertime660Posted 4/12/2014 9:37:23 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
for gaming news about xbone... obviously. What, do I need to own the system and worship it to come here?

Is that what I said? Just seems silly to look for news if your mind is already made up. Obviously you dont think any good games will come out for the xbox. Move along or just dont comment if you are going to be negative for absolutely no reason.
#15Shadowfxd2Posted 4/12/2014 9:39:21 PM
Millertime660 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

Is that what I said? Just seems silly to look for news if your mind is already made up. Obviously you dont think any good games will come out for the xbox. Move along or just dont comment if you are going to be negative for absolutely no reason.

I had my mind set early last gen that I wouldn't touch PS3 with a ten foot pole. *stares at his PS3*
#16Millertime660Posted 4/12/2014 9:43:11 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

I had my mind set early last gen that I wouldn't touch PS3 with a ten foot pole. *stares at his PS3*

All i am saying is. Why come into a thread where TC wants to talk about exciting news. Then continue to post the most negative thing you possibly can just to get attention?
#17necro00Posted 4/12/2014 9:44:27 PM
Cant wait for the sony e3.Tons of ps3 hd collections and movie interactive games
#18Shadowfxd2Posted 4/12/2014 9:54:21 PM
necro00 posted...
Cant wait for the sony e3.Tons of ps3 hd collections and movie interactive games

and the xbone with its pew pews...
#19necro00Posted 4/12/2014 9:56:26 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
necro00 posted...

and the xbone with its pew pews...

Thats fine with me.
#20GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/12/2014 10:01:48 PM
Yeah this E3 is going to be very fun, bring on the awesome games woot.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66