I'm getting pretty excited for E3

#21TheCyborgNinjaPosted 4/12/2014 10:11:34 PM
necro00 posted...
Cant wait for the sony e3.Tons of ps3 hd collections and movie interactive games

I do feel bad for Sony though, as all their "supporters" tend to do is talk big. Most of their sequels don't sell that well, just get used as console war fodder. With the exception of Uncharted and God of War, only the first release (usually per console) of each series moves units, then nobody gives a **** anymore. The new Infamous only sold as well as it did because beggars can't be choosers. If the series was so beloved, they'd have great sales on more than just the first game.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#22leatheljPosted 4/12/2014 10:12:47 PM
All tc wanted to do was be excited for e3 with the xb1 and you still get ppl comeing in here trying to troll and start a fight. Shadowfxd2 is awful ppl like him he belongs on the ignore list
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#23Millertime660Posted 4/12/2014 10:16:43 PM
leathelj posted...
All tc wanted to do was be excited for e3 with the xb1 and you still get ppl comeing in here trying to troll and start a fight. Shadowfxd2 is awful ppl like him he belongs on the ignore list

Very true.... Pure negativity for absolutely no reason other than to provoke an argument.
#24Millertime660Posted 4/12/2014 10:17:29 PM
Back on topic.... I heard evolve was pretty good! Another game to watch out for
#25Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 6:16:19 AM
Millertime660 posted...
Back on topic.... I heard evolve was pretty good! Another game to watch out for

Yeah I'm looking forward to that one
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#26HeliosAscensionPosted 4/13/2014 9:29:02 AM
Dev445 posted...
I think MS is going to bring a lot to the table this year, with more news on DX12 and cloud, Some gameplay and release dates for Quantum Break, Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive, and Gears 4. That new Japanese developed game, some indies, new unannounced games, more system updates.

I think its going to be a jamed packed show can't wait to see it.

Yeah I can't wait for that japanese game! I hope it does well so that japanese game 2 will get a release to tie up loose ends!
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.
#27bapelvPosted 4/13/2014 10:34:57 AM
=HeliosAscension posted...
Dev445 posted...
I think MS is going to bring a lot to the table this year, with more news on DX12 and cloud, Some gameplay and release dates for Quantum Break, Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive, and Gears 4. That new Japanese developed game, some indies, new unannounced games, more system updates.

Yeah I can't wait for that japanese game! I hope it does well so that japanese game 2 will get a release to tie up loose ends!

I am pretty sure japanese games won't sell well on the xbox just look at the 360/x1 sales compared to the ps3/ps4 sales. Why microsoft is putting japanese games confuses me and if im not mistaken >< they barely had any jrpg games in the 360 beside star ocean I think?
---
PSN:BapeLV Im new to playstation so please add me
#28BTM4444Posted 4/13/2014 12:34:09 PM
Millertime660 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Millertime660 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
for gaming news about xbone... obviously. What, do I need to own the system and worship it to come here?

Is that what I said? Just seems silly to look for news if your mind is already made up. Obviously you dont think any good games will come out for the xbox. Move along or just dont comment if you are going to be negative for absolutely no reason.

I had my mind set early last gen that I wouldn't touch PS3 with a ten foot pole. *stares at his PS3*

All i am saying is. Why come into a thread where TC wants to talk about exciting news. Then continue to post the most negative thing you possibly can just to get attention?

Just report him and move on. If he wants to waste his time trolling a system he doesn't even own, then let him. The mods should take care of him. They have been better lately.
#29motoraptorPosted 4/13/2014 2:39:34 PM
At this point I'm not even angry about the people spouting negativity. It's just sad that when you ask what their hobbies are the answer is trolling some internet forums for a device you have no intention of owning/playing.

Anyway back on topic, I'm very excited for E3. I expect a jam-packed show with a lot of announcements.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#30HeliosAscensionPosted 4/15/2014 11:56:35 AM
bapelv posted...
=HeliosAscension posted...
Dev445 posted...

I am pretty sure japanese games won't sell well on the xbox just look at the 360/x1 sales compared to the ps3/ps4 sales. Why microsoft is putting japanese games confuses me and if im not mistaken >< they barely had any jrpg games in the 360 beside star ocean I think?

I was joking because he listed actual titles, then he/she put "that new japanese developed game
---
I don't need games to be mature.I need them to entertain me.And sometimes what entertains me is a couple chicks with huge bouncing chests pummeling each other.