Sunset Overdrive will be amazing.

#1necro00Posted 4/12/2014 11:34:44 PM
It Will have those classic Insomniac weapon combos, mixed with a fun vibrant take on the zombie genre. Game will be outstanding. Glad to see MS letting Insomniac go back to there roots and not force them to make a generic game like Ea did to them with Fuse.
#2Jedi454Posted 4/12/2014 11:41:23 PM
Things are looking up for the Xbox One. Next gen doesn't get any better than this.
---
Get Good Kid.
#3GeminiX7Posted 4/13/2014 12:17:13 AM
Have we seen anything for the game other than a one minute non gameplay, non in-engine teaser ad right straight out of the n64 days (when all an advertisement needed to do was sell you on a concept even if the actual game didnt or couldnt live up to expectations)

Im asking this as a serious question. It could be a good game but that ad may as well been one for the next xbox system as it told us next to nothing about the actual game.
---
NNID/PSN/GT: GeminiX7
FC: 0748-3100-6541 [FS: Tangelia, Ivysaur, and Maractus]
#4Millertime660Posted 4/13/2014 12:19:29 AM
GeminiX7 posted...
Have we seen anything for the game other than a one minute non gameplay, non in-engine teaser ad right straight out of the n64 days (when all an advertisement needed to do was sell you on a concept even if the actual game didnt or couldnt live up to expectations)

Im asking this as a serious question. It could be a good game but that ad may as well been one for the next xbox system as it told us next to nothing about the actual game.

We know its a 3rd person online RPG type shooter made by insomniac. That info plus the teaser trailer is enough to get some people excited about it.
#5necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 12:22:34 AM
GeminiX7 posted...

we will at e3. And with insomniac getting creative freedom i have plenty of faith in it. I mean what 1 bad game out of all the ones they worked on?
#6GeminiX7Posted 4/13/2014 12:32:10 AM
necro00 posted...
GeminiX7 posted...

we will at e3. And with insomniac getting creative freedom i have plenty of faith in it. I mean what 1 bad game out of all the ones they worked on?

Outside of maybe Atlus and possibly From Software I never assume a companies game is going to be gold before getting hard facts about said game just because they had good games in the past.
---
NNID/PSN/GT: GeminiX7
FC: 0748-3100-6541 [FS: Tangelia, Ivysaur, and Maractus]
#7mokmuudPosted 4/13/2014 12:33:43 AM
necro00 posted...
GeminiX7 posted...

Disrupter, Resistance 1 2and 3, Outernauts, and Fuse.
I didn't like any of those.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#8Jedi454Posted 4/13/2014 12:38:08 AM
GeminiX7 posted...
necro00 posted...
GeminiX7 posted...

Outside of maybe Atlus and possibly From Software I never assume a companies game is going to be gold before getting hard facts about said game just because they had good games in the past.

That Dark Souls optimisation was absolutely disgusting.
---
Get Good Kid.
#9Millertime660Posted 4/13/2014 12:50:30 AM
GeminiX7 posted...
necro00 posted...
GeminiX7 posted...

cool
#10dnmtPosted 4/13/2014 12:53:44 AM
Oh God, it has zombies? Really?