Sunset Overdrive will be amazing.

#21Lawboy2Posted 4/13/2014 1:34:38 AM
GeminiX7 posted...
Have we seen anything for the game other than a one minute non gameplay, non in-engine teaser ad right straight out of the n64 days (when all an advertisement needed to do was sell you on a concept even if the actual game didnt or couldnt live up to expectations)

Im asking this as a serious question. It could be a good game but that ad may as well been one for the next xbox system as it told us next to nothing about the actual game.

More information on the story will be revealed in a couple of weeks...may 8th to be exact

I'm hoping the game will be a wonderful surprise like plants v zombies...at first I was very skeptical by plants v zombies until I played it and fell in love...I'm hoping for the same thing for sunset overdrive
#22necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 8:42:11 AM
Bump
#23thegamer00Posted 4/13/2014 8:54:13 AM
Yep can't wait. There will be a huge multiplayer component.
#24BSerenityPosted 4/13/2014 9:01:34 AM
I don't expect much from Insomniac nowadays so... We shall see.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#25CallOfDookiePosted 4/13/2014 9:14:03 AM
Never really liked any insomniac games so this is a pass for me
#26necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 3:20:57 PM
CallOfDookie posted...
Never really liked any insomniac games so this is a pass for me

You didnt like Ratchet and Clank or resistance?
#27BrusselsAffairPosted 4/13/2014 3:29:23 PM
Jedi454 posted...
darealest47 posted...
Isn't this just another zombie game though? There's like a gazillion of those.

Isn't Final Fantasy just another Fantasy JRPG game? There's a gazillion of those.
Isn't Metal Gear Solid just another stealth based game? There's a gazillion of those.
Isn't Call of Duty just another Military FPS game? There's a gazillion of those.
Isn't Battlefield just another Military FPS game? There's a gazillion of those.
Isn't Elder Scrolls Online just another Fantasy MMO game? There's a gazillion of those.
Isn't Heroes of the storm just another Fantasy MOBA game? There's a gazillion of those.

Oooooh I can just picture you furiously typing with tears all down your face.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"