People think Titanfall is actually going to sell Xbox Ones in Japan?

#11RagnarokxvPosted 4/13/2014 8:28:09 AM
In Japan American games are called "super violence games". TCs sig is spot on.

Xbox has never sold well in Japan. Japanese players don't like FPS. It is a major region for video game sales and the XBONE will have less than 5% of the market share.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#12josh924Posted 4/13/2014 8:28:37 AM
AzumaOtaku posted...
People think Titanfall is actually going to sell Xbox Ones in Japan?

As far as I know, you're the only person who has even mentioned anything like that.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.
#13rusty12000Posted 4/13/2014 8:37:32 AM
new user / 10
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#14Slayer_22Posted 4/13/2014 8:46:53 AM
This just in: every person who commits a violent crime(in America) plays violent (American)video games. They never would have done anything violent if not for violent video games. Damn America. We also have reports that people who watch violent movies are 99% more likely to kill the person next to them. These are FACTS, people.
---
You should check out Imagine Dragons http://youtu.be/wO0ohGn-x3E
<o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/ <o> YES! \o/
#15kyncaniPosted 4/13/2014 8:54:36 AM
If Titanfails, try the new Call of Duty dog ;)
#16RagnarokxvPosted 4/13/2014 9:03:35 AM
Slayer_22 posted...
This just in: every person who commits a violent crime(in America) plays violent (American)video games. They never would have done anything violent if not for violent video games. Damn America. We also have reports that people who watch violent movies are 99% more likely to kill the person next to them. These are FACTS, people.

It is just that America is the most violent of the first world countries and their pop culture revolves around the glorification of violence to a much greater extreme than any other country so it seems like there is a correlation. Remember guns? There's that too.
---
Did I say that, or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me??
#17GambitbuzzkillPosted 4/13/2014 9:07:15 AM
AzumaOtaku posted...
Yeah, Titanfall has giant robots in it which is also a staple in anime but Titanfall is otherwise a dark first person shooter. That's like saying Warframe will make the Japanese buy PS4s because it has ninjas (which are a staple to anime and Japanese culture as a whole). Warframe has ninjas in it but is otherwise a dark first person shooter. Adding giant robots and ninjas into uncolored first person shooters is really the same thing as putting military soldiers, cowboys, and football players into a moe game.

Who are these people, point them out i want to have a word with them cause I want to have a word with them.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#18ExempliGratiaPosted 4/13/2014 9:07:54 AM
I don't think most people care what the X1 does in Japan.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#19Ironman06Posted 4/13/2014 9:08:38 AM
rusty12000 posted...
new user / 10

Out of curiosity, at what level do we stop thinking an account is just some troll alt?
---
"The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer." - Cunningham's Law
#20dray3214Posted 4/13/2014 9:12:29 AM
AzumaOtaku posted...
Yeah, Titanfall has giant robots in it which is also a staple in anime but Titanfall is otherwise a dark first person shooter. That's like saying Warframe will make the Japanese buy PS4s because it has ninjas (which are a staple to anime and Japanese culture as a whole). Warframe has ninjas in it but is otherwise a dark first person shooter. Adding giant robots and ninjas into uncolored first person shooters is really the same thing as putting military soldiers, cowboys, and football players into a moe game.

you fanboys are a sad group of people