People think Titanfall is actually going to sell Xbox Ones in Japan?

#21WebsandWigsPosted 4/13/2014 10:23:21 AM
I'm pretty sure the japanese have a ton of violent video games as well. Didn't Ninja Gaiden Yaiba just get released?
#22Laylow12Posted 4/13/2014 10:27:02 AM(edited)
Good thing you got 'Murica to protect your ass when s*** goes down TC!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#23LEGEND_725Posted 4/13/2014 10:31:09 AM
mikel93 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
TC nice sig... Correlation does not imply causation you pleb

Classic Legend_725 Reassurace

What I said was true do you even undergrad?
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#24Juzten76Posted 4/13/2014 10:38:07 AM
AzumaOtaku posted...
Yeah, Titanfall has giant robots in it which is also a staple in anime but Titanfall is otherwise a dark first person shooter. That's like saying Warframe will make the Japanese buy PS4s because it has ninjas (which are a staple to anime and Japanese culture as a whole). Warframe has ninjas in it but is otherwise a dark first person shooter. Adding giant robots and ninjas into uncolored first person shooters is really the same thing as putting military soldiers, cowboys, and football players into a moe game.

So many angry gamers on this board. Play some games and stop worrying about a piece of plastic.
#25ArsenicSteelPosted 4/13/2014 10:39:02 AM
aheroafake posted...
I'm sure it'll sell at least one copy, ha.

And that will be to Shuhei Yoshida because he likes playing games on all consoles. It might even be two since he buys the Japanese console and the NA console versions.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#26iSkadooshPosted 4/13/2014 10:41:50 AM
Jedi454 posted...
What's with the basement dwellers always being concerned about sales in Japan for?

User Name Jedi454
User ID 4280355
Board User Level 34: Icon
Awarded to users with at least 1000 Karma.
Account Created Saturday, September 8, 2007 9:56 AM
Last Visit Sunday, April 13, 2014 3:49 PM
Signature Get Good Kid.
Karma 1284
Active Messages Posted 297
---
Not upset at all, just annoyed that there's absolutely no point in people like you to be on these boards other than to troll your little hearts out. - triple s
#27ArsenicSteelPosted 4/13/2014 10:44:57 AM
Not everyone is a lurker. Some actually use the board to post in. Shocking.
---
A heretic among heretics.
#28SeathBlackheartPosted 4/13/2014 1:15:29 PM
Slayer_22 posted...
This just in: every person who commits a violent crime(in America) plays violent (American)video games. They never would have done anything violent if not for violent video games. Damn America. We also have reports that people who watch violent movies are 99% more likely to kill the person next to them. These are FACTS, people.

lmao
---
"What? You mean I have to drink this coffee hot?!"
#29GigantLuffyPosted 4/13/2014 1:21:45 PM
AzumaOtaku posted...
Yeah, Titanfall has giant robots in it which is also a staple in anime but Titanfall is otherwise a dark first person shooter. That's like saying Warframe will make the Japanese buy PS4s because it has ninjas (which are a staple to anime and Japanese culture as a whole). Warframe has ninjas in it but is otherwise a dark first person shooter. Adding giant robots and ninjas into uncolored first person shooters is really the same thing as putting military soldiers, cowboys, and football players into a moe game.

PS4 isn't selling in Jap'n.
---
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4846/w117.jpg
Official Pope of the Church of Headless Tiida
#30bartz90Posted 4/13/2014 2:20:51 PM
Warframe isn't even close to an FPS. Just saying. It's a third person shooter MMO for those who don't know.
---
-