Kinect sport rivals is proof the kinect is junk

#31Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 10:53:15 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
TC, you're an idiot basing kinect because of a game that sucks due to developers incompetence. Ign alone which are all over sony's nuts the majority of the time said half the sports are great fun with incredible motion reading, the other half are poorly implemented. How is this kinects fault?

so.....if the company OWNED by MS with every scrap of details on the unit to make the best game possible, can't implement it well enough -- who can? Do you really see "suddenly" dozens of game developers coming out of the woodwork suddenly making great games for it? Of course you don't. The reason they are poorly implemented is THE KINECT IS A LIMITED AND UNLESS DEVICE FOR GAMING THAT HAS BUILT IN LIMITATIONS.
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#32nickr2d2Posted 4/13/2014 10:54:23 AM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
TC, you're an idiot basing kinect because of a game that sucks due to developers incompetence. Ign alone which are all over sony's nuts the majority of the time said half the sports are great fun with incredible motion reading, the other half are poorly implemented. How is this kinects fault?

so.....if the company OWNED by MS with every scrap of details on the unit to make the best game possible, can't implement it well enough -- who can? Do you really see "suddenly" dozens of game developers coming out of the woodwork suddenly making great games for it? Of course you don't. The reason they are poorly implemented is THE KINECT IS A LIMITED AND UNLESS DEVICE FOR GAMING THAT HAS BUILT IN LIMITATIONS.

Then why'd you buy one?
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#33BeefEasterPosted 4/13/2014 10:56:56 AM
nickr2d2 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Then why'd you buy one?

probably because there's no option to buy a one without a kinect
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#34PackersXLVPosted 4/13/2014 10:57:22 AM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
PackersXLV posted...
The original poster couldn't be so wrong I'm having no problems with KS Rivals.

the original poster isn't wrong.. I stated a FACT. Reviewers from far and wide have come to the same conclusion -- a game developed by Rare, MS flagship, who has every ounce of data to produce the absolute BEST game with the Kinect have failed to make a compelling reason why I was forced to spend an extra $100 on my Xbox One for a piece of equipment I didnt want.

Just because reviewers are stating that doesn't make it exactly true. Don't believe everything reviewers say for example if a reviewer said this game is so bad it makes you wasn't to juimp of a bridge would you believe it and do it.
Kinect sports works great for me and my friends that have come over to play it maybe these reviewers are plating to close to there television cause when your too close that's when it becomes a problem to use.
#35nickr2d2Posted 4/13/2014 10:58:06 AM
BeefEaster posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Then why'd you buy one?

Ebay.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#36BeefEasterPosted 4/13/2014 11:00:59 AM
yeah, nickr2d2 posted...
BeefEaster posted...
nickr2d2 posted...
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...

Then why'd you buy one?

Ebay.

I would personally never buy used electronics

especially something so expensive with no warranty
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#37spacejamjordanzPosted 4/13/2014 11:02:09 AM
I wouldn't say that it's junk, but a mediocre compilation of minigames doesn't justify a Kinect in every box either.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#38Laylow12Posted 4/13/2014 11:05:44 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
I wouldn't say that it's junk, but a mediocre compilation of minigames doesn't justify a Kinect in every box either.

NuAds does and that's why KINECT 2.0 isn't going anywhere.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#39DvoloS88Posted 4/13/2014 11:08:22 AM
The intespacejamjordanz posted...

Interface for the console, games, apps, and tv made the kinect worth it for me. Much more than a gimmick once you sit down with it. People who say the voice recognition sucks or never works properly either don't speak right or have a faulty kinect. Mine works as intended 99%of the time...
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#40DvoloS88Posted 4/13/2014 11:12:48 AM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
kinect sport rivals is at 65% on game rankings.. Made By rare the company owned by Microsoft.. The one developer that should have every ins and outs of the kinect to make the best game possible -- 65%. If Rare couldn't make a good game who can?

Kinect 2.0 has already been proven to be twice as fast and accurate as the original which was crap. Two bad games doesn't make the tech junk. Ps move was junk and got no support, kinect 2.0 will continue to get support being "forced" on us...
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...