Kinect sport rivals is proof the kinect is junk

#51spacejamjordanzPosted 4/13/2014 11:55:43 AM
badmanneil posted...
Building a console and UI around a camera is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard.

That's exactly what Microsoft did.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#52jellybeanmasterPosted 4/13/2014 12:08:05 PM
Oh so THIS game is the proof. And nothing before it. Lol, Gotcha
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#53Laylow12Posted 4/13/2014 12:10:26 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...
badmanneil posted...
Building a console and UI around a camera is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard.

That's exactly what Microsoft did.

Good thing that its not hooked up the the Internet 24hrs a day... Oh wait.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#54xxnogamerxxPosted 4/13/2014 12:24:19 PM
I don't understand how one can be so passionate about a console and a peripheral that they claim they will never own and hate so much.

Do you guys talk to your irl friends about this?
#55MrImpatient35Posted 4/13/2014 12:27:28 PM
Lemme express a magical idea -_-. X1/Kinect 2.0 just came out in November 2013. It's inconceivable that already, they will have a KILLER Kinect game, that will change everyones opinion of Kinect. What about the original Kinect? This Kinect is far more capable than the previous, so devs have to wrap their heads around the new possibilities. Pretty sure the original couldn't read your heartbeat, so they might utilize that feature in future games...hopefully horror games.

It's somewhat like...on iPhone 2, you knew how everything worked and how to use it, then you get iPhone 3. I'm assuming it wasn't exactly the same (I never owned one, but you get my point).
---
FML
#56G_Thang23Posted 4/13/2014 12:41:52 PM
BrusselsAffair posted...
There wasn't enough proof already?

---
Death is certain. The time is not.
#57Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 12:50:11 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
Lemme express a magical idea -_-. X1/Kinect 2.0 just came out in November 2013. It's inconceivable that already, they will have a KILLER Kinect game, that will change everyones opinion of Kinect. What about the original Kinect? This Kinect is far more capable than the previous, so devs have to wrap their heads around the new possibilities. Pretty sure the original couldn't read your heartbeat, so they might utilize that feature in future games...hopefully horror games.

It's somewhat like...on iPhone 2, you knew how everything worked and how to use it, then you get iPhone 3. I'm assuming it wasn't exactly the same (I never owned one, but you get my point).

Do u reAlize kinect sports rivals isnt just any game?? Its SHOULD BE THE GAME that shows what this kinect can do..who else BESIDES MS big internal gun would make a game better? Any chance of u naming one developer?
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#58Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 12:52:08 PM
Gamespot - 5 out of 10.. A fem reviewer at that - who adores motoin gaming and is their target audience = fail.
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#59MrImpatient35Posted 4/13/2014 12:52:11 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...

Do u reAlize kinect sports rivals isnt just any game?? Its SHOULD BE THE GAME that shows what this kinect can do..who else BESIDES MS big internal gun would make a game better? Any chance of u naming one developer?

Not a developer. A time frame. Give it until November 2014.That's my time frame anyway. I don't expect it to blow me away until later this year.
---
FML
#60xacebopPosted 4/13/2014 1:06:51 PM
60% of the time, it works every time.

- Microsoft's motto for kinect