---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#72mokmuudPosted 4/13/2014 2:21:51 PM
SeathBlackheart posted...
PackersXLV posted...
BeefEaster posted...
TheeLeeham posted...
I suppose Knack is proof that the PS4 is junk then?

no, because there's plenty of other great ps4 games

there aren't plenty of other great kinect games

Killzone is not that great either and infamous while it looks amazing it gets tedious and repetitive after a while.
Forza 5 while not fully kinect it has good kinect support and I haven't got bored with Ryse,Plants vs Zombies or Titanfall.

I love how you say that Infamous gets tedious and repetitive yet you enjoy Titanfall. All you do in Titanfall is the same thing over and over and over literally for hours. Kill or be killed. Jump here or jump there. So how you can say that one is tedious and repetitive, while the other one isn't, is complete nonsense.

Titanfall is a competitive MP game so its a bit different. Saying Infamous is repetitive but saying you haven't been bored with Ryse? That's hilarious.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#73TheMove2Posted 4/13/2014 3:16:58 PM
I have a PS4 and Wii U for only Mario Kart 8. As bad as the XB1 is Nintendo is 10xs worse.
#74rancidpnxPosted 4/13/2014 4:16:51 PM
Perhaps they should have called the thing "Kinectendo"...would've seemed more appropriate given the blatant gimmick that it is.
#75Juzten76Posted 4/13/2014 4:19:21 PM
Fanboy : The Battle Rages On
#76EnmaDaio2588Posted 4/13/2014 4:51:21 PM
Didn't a bunch of games on the 360 already prove that the Kinect was a piece of junk? Nothing against MS, as soon as there's a no-Kinect XBone I'll be more than willing to consider getting one.
---
I had a dream of my wife...She was dead but, it was OK...
#77rancidpnxPosted 4/13/2014 5:26:23 PM(edited)
Sony had the Eye Toy thing and tried motion controls with the Six Axis crap (which was thankfully abandoned), and Microsoft has Kinect, but Nintendo has gimmicked in pretty much every gen. R.O.B, Virtual Boy, 64 HDD bs upgrade thing, Game Cube/GBA connection, Wii waggle controls, and now the game pad which is rarely used in any true innovative way. I just think MS would actually appeal to, and benefit from, a larger audience if they offered both a One with Kinect and a One without. I dunno....I guess I'm one of those old-fashioned types who likes options.

Oops...was responding to TheMove2...quote is not working for me for some reason.
#78PackersXLVPosted 4/13/2014 6:02:29 PM
mokmuud posted...
SeathBlackheart posted...
PackersXLV posted...
BeefEaster posted...
TheeLeeham posted...
I suppose Knack is proof that the PS4 is junk then?

no, because there's plenty of other great ps4 games

there aren't plenty of other great kinect games

Killzone is not that great either and infamous while it looks amazing it gets tedious and repetitive after a while.
Forza 5 while not fully kinect it has good kinect support and I haven't got bored with Ryse,Plants vs Zombies or Titanfall.

I love how you say that Infamous gets tedious and repetitive yet you enjoy Titanfall. All you do in Titanfall is the same thing over and over and over literally for hours. Kill or be killed. Jump here or jump there. So how you can say that one is tedious and repetitive, while the other one isn't, is complete nonsense.

Titanfall is a competitive MP game so its a bit different. Saying Infamous is repetitive but saying you haven't been bored with Ryse? That's hilarious.

What's wring with Ryse I'm on my second play through then I'll put it to rest.
#79Spetsnaz420Posted 4/15/2014 1:27:41 AM
BeefEaster posted...
so if you post facts about space but you've never actually been to space yourself all of your fact are invalid

Imagine how much less we would know about the universe if that was true.
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#80billsfanno1Posted 4/15/2014 3:44:45 AM
My daughter and I spent a few hours with this game yesterday. It is amazing how responsive the new Kinect is, very close to 1:1 with motion sensing. I'll take TC's title to mean that Kinect Sports Rivals shows Kinect 2 is so good, you'll think the original Kinect is junk. My family had plenty of fun with the first Kinect so I'd never go that far, but Kinect 2 really is a significant advancement.

BTW, this isn't the first title with significant use of Kinect 2 optics -- Xbox Fitness, Skype and Twitch have already been making heavy use of the cameras and working splendidly. Each has shown Kinect 2 to be a great piece of tech for how they use it.