Kinect sport rivals is proof the kinect is junk

#91-FryShakeWad-Posted 4/15/2014 8:19:51 AM
da_StoOge posted...
Don't apologies and make me look like a jerk, you smug little son of a...

Oh, great. I suppose now I look even more like a jerk?
Good going. Hope you're happy.

...I rarely am lately.

...that made me lol so you are redeemed.
#92TenzhiPosted 4/15/2014 8:30:06 AM
grampamurked posted...
Oh goodie, another immature bash MS thread.

Bashing the Kinect is not necessarily bashing MS or even the XBOne.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#93crucialPosted 4/15/2014 1:55:46 PM
Is kinect great?no not even close but its great for casuals,take my gf and I for instance,I did not want the thing at all but my gf did for Just Dance,Kinect sports,Skype and bunch of other bs,MS is not trying to get hardcore gamers to get kinect they are going for casuals gamers,they release games like Halo,Gears,KI for the hardcore,MS is trying to get everyone to buy a X1 not just the hardcore gfaq gamers.
#94Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2014 2:01:39 PM
They can get the casuals all they want but they should give the people who do not want the thing a choice not to buy it and still get an Xbox one
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#95mjc0961Posted 4/16/2014 12:53:26 AM
BTM4444 posted...
Kinect is an amazing piece of hardware. Don't buy an xbox one then.

It works 90% of the time for me

And there is the problem. If it's not working 100% of the time, it's a failure. Get it out of here, Microsoft, and don't bring it back until it does work 100% of the time. My controller works 100% of the time and if you can't match that standard, don't try to sell it to me.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#96dnmtPosted 4/16/2014 1:01:00 AM(edited)
mjc0961 posted...
BTM4444 posted...
Kinect is an amazing piece of hardware. Don't buy an xbox one then.

It works 90% of the time for me

And there is the problem. If it's not working 100% of the time, it's a failure. Get it out of here, Microsoft, and don't bring it back until it does work 100% of the time. My controller works 100% of the time and if you can't match that standard, don't try to sell it to me.

Exactly. Well said.
#97TheGam3925Posted 4/16/2014 2:37:25 AM
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii/wii-sports-resort
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/kinect-sports-rivals

Just look as these metacritic scores. I'm not even a fan of Wii Sports Resort but I would choose that over Kinect Sports Rivals any day of the week.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#98singhellotakuPosted 4/16/2014 2:39:45 AM
heffley19 posted...
You're in the wrong message board. You're looking for the PS4 thread. You. Are. Welcome.

no this is exactly the right board for people who loved the 360 and feel the x1 is a ripoff, largely due to the kinect
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#99dnmtPosted 4/16/2014 2:43:09 AM
singhellotaku posted...
heffley19 posted...
You're in the wrong message board. You're looking for the PS4 thread. You. Are. Welcome.

no this is exactly the right board for people who loved the 360 and feel the x1 is a ripoff, largely due to the kinect

Hey now, some people like their sunshine and rainbows echo chamber! Don't you dare take that away from them.
#100Reece504Posted 4/16/2014 4:17:00 AM
PackersXLV posted...
BeefEaster posted...
TheeLeeham posted...
I suppose Knack is proof that the PS4 is junk then?

no, because there's plenty of other great ps4 games

there aren't plenty of other great kinect games

Killzone is not that great either and infamous while it looks amazing it gets tedious and repetitive after a while.
Forza 5 while not fully kinect it has good kinect support and I haven't got bored with Ryse,Plants vs Zombies or Titanfall.

Let's talk about the move oh wait
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez