So I was at Walmart last night...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So I was at Walmart last night...
2 years ago#1
You know that wall of TVs just advertising stuff on a loop?
Well they were talking about the Xbox One, calling it "an all in one Entertainment System, that also plays games!"
I thought this was funny.
Shows that Walmart and/or MS considers games an afterthought.
Posted using GameFlux
2 years ago#2
I was at a bar last night that didn't advertise my brand of beer the way I thought they should anywhere in the establishment. They must think beer is an afterthought
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
2 years ago#3
I think you're lying tc. Prove it
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
2 years ago#4
every time I'm in walmart I contemplate suicide

I've never seen a place with so many people so oblivious to the presence of other people gathered in one place in my life
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
2 years ago#5
BeefEaster posted...
every time I'm in walmart I contemplate suicide

I've never seen a place with so many people so oblivious to the presence of other people gathered in one place in my life

lol i knew exactly the feeling you were talking about when I read this
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
2 years ago#6
xHughJasx posted...

Go to Walmart and see for your self
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!
2 years ago#7
I'm almost sure it just says "all in one entertainment center" but even if it does say the second part your spin attempt at twisting a Walmart advertisement into the conclusion that gaming on the Xbox is an afterthought is either very faulty and laughable logic or a pathetic attempt at Typical mudslinging towards MS.

I'm guessing both..
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
2 years ago#8
blablablax17 posted...
xHughJasx posted...

Go to Walmart and see for your self

after visiting peopleofwalmart.com and seeing tonnes of pictures, i make sure to bring my camera along with me every time i go into a walmart.

basically anything that somebody says happened at a walmart is probably true, no matter how far fetched it sounds. if anything ever happens at the walmart nearby, ill be well prepared for the worst.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So I was at Walmart last night...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived