Xbox One 1080p Resolution List for most games so far.

#21BSerenityPosted 4/13/2014 7:34:52 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
BSerenity posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
"Also unconfirmed resolutions have been put down for games too, according to IGN."

What went through your head when you read that? I'm guessing a tumbleweed.

Ign did it, so I will as well?

I just don't get how it's deceptive if you acknowledge in the post that some things are unconfirmed. It's not trying to pass it off as a fact if you disclose it may not be true.

I just think it is worthless posting unconfirmed info regardless if a site did or not. Anyways, it is rather stupid to nit pick at it tho.
---
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.
#22Laylow12Posted 4/13/2014 7:35:53 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
Laylow12 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
I think this board broke Jedi, lol.

Is he in a meltdown?

I'm here laughing as I eat my cottage cheese and crackers before I start writing my essay for Uni and then hit the gym for an intense leg day.

Oh, in that case, posting unconfirmed information and presenting it as fact doesn't apply to you. Carry on with your deception.

"Also unconfirmed resolutions have been put down for games too, according to IGN."

I think the list was a poor attempt to pump up the count on 1080p games on the XBOX ONE using unconfirmed information. What went through your head when you read the list was based on unconfirmed information? I'm guessing a giant sock with a hole in the toe.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#23Cornbread4lifePosted 4/13/2014 7:36:13 PM
BSerenity posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
BSerenity posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

Ign did it, so I will as well?

I just don't get how it's deceptive if you acknowledge in the post that some things are unconfirmed. It's not trying to pass it off as a fact if you disclose it may not be true.

I just think it is worthless posting unconfirmed info regardless if a site did or not. Anyways, it is rather stupid to nit pick at it tho.

I just thought it was misdirected anger. Blame IGN for posting stuff that might not be true.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#24Cornbread4lifePosted 4/13/2014 7:38:15 PM
Laylow12 posted...

I think the list was a poor attempt to pump up the count on 1080p games on the XBOX ONE using unconfirmed information. What went through your head when you read the list was based on unconfirmed information? I'm guessing a giant sock with a hole in the toe.

So go complain to IGN. Don't shoot the messenger, right? You said Jedi was being deceptive, but he acknowledged in the post that it was unconfirmed by IGN. So you wrongly accused him.
---
#25Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/13/2014 7:39:19 PM
MCcake posted...
People still play sports games as opposed to actually using their legs? :/

It's 1080P bro
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#26Xeeh_BitzPosted 4/13/2014 7:41:35 PM
How the hell is Kinect Rival 1080P but only 30 FPS?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#27Cornbread4lifePosted 4/13/2014 7:43:57 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
How the hell is Kinect Rival 1080P but only 30 FPS?

I'd rather have sports games in 60 FPS and sacrifice resolution, but I'm probably never going to play it anyway.
---
#28Laylow12Posted 4/13/2014 7:44:20 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
Laylow12 posted...

So go complain to IGN. Don't shoot the messenger, right? You said Jedi was being deceptive, but he acknowledged in the post that it was unconfirmed by IGN. So you wrongly accused him.

No, I didn't wrongly accuse him. He did post an unconfirmed list of resolutions. What are you confused about? He did it to artificially inflate the number of games because, as you know, the XBOX ONE lags behind the PS4 in several mulitplat AAA titles on resolution and frame rate. This trend isn't just a launch issue as Trials just confirmed its only 800p on the XBOX ONE until a patch brings it to 900p. The PS4 version will be 1080p native HD.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#29Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2014 7:47:26 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Laylow12 posted...

No, I didn't wrongly accuse him. He did post an unconfirmed list of resolutions. What are you confused about? He did it to artificially inflate the number of games because, as you know, the XBOX ONE lags behind the PS4 in several mulitplat AAA titles on resolution and frame rate. This trend isn't just a launch issue as Trials just confirmed its only 800p on the XBOX ONE until a patch brings it to 900p. The PS4 version will be 1080p native HD.

I fixed it just for you friend, take a look at my list. There is only one unconfirmed game.
---
Get Good Kid.
#30Cornbread4lifePosted 4/13/2014 7:47:36 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Laylow12 posted...

You accused him of being deceptive, but he stated in the first post that it's unconfirmed. That cannot be deceptive unless someone didn't read the whole post, which is their own fault seeing as it looks to be about 50 words long. How can you be deceptive when you give full disclosure?
---