A game to immerse a depressed person...

#61GTKyle5Posted 4/14/2014 5:25:56 AM
Go see a doctor
#62Mr_DelcroixPosted 4/14/2014 5:29:53 AM
Onipaladin posted...
On spring break with literally nothing to do but be depressed in my room. So I want to get something that will hopefully just suck me in for the next 2 weeks. I was thinking between Dead Rising 3, Assassin's Creed IV and Thief.

AAA games will only make you more depressed. Play something good.
---
Wonder when they're going to realize that I don't care about karma?
#63aheroafakePosted 4/14/2014 5:46:06 AM
Mr_Delcroix posted...
Onipaladin posted...
On spring break with literally nothing to do but be depressed in my room. So I want to get something that will hopefully just suck me in for the next 2 weeks. I was thinking between Dead Rising 3, Assassin's Creed IV and Thief.

AAA games will only make you more depressed. Play something good.

I see what you did there.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#64Duke_of_NukePosted 4/14/2014 5:46:39 AM
If you're depressed forget about the games man and go do something physical outside. Not trying to be a dick or anything but yeah that will really help. Seriously make a good effort to go hang out with some people. Your mind may be trying to convince you that's the last thing you want but it'll be good for you. Anyway take my advice or leave it in the end I hope all is well cause nobody deserves depression. Keep that head held high brother. :)
---
RIP Oderus Urungus.
#65SudiekenPosted 4/14/2014 6:18:29 AM
DR3 is the only X1 game that comes to mind.

If you have a 360:

Dragon's Dogma
Red Dead Redemption
TES Oblivion or Skyrim
Any Mass Effect
Dragon Age: Origins
Fallout 3 or New Vegas
#66Joey-ZazaPosted 4/14/2014 6:19:20 AM
Do u even lift?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#67DarthZartanyusPosted 4/14/2014 6:29:21 AM
I've been playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen lately and it's pretty good. The story is kind of dull but the gameplay is freakin' awesome. I've put probably 30-ish hours into it so far and it doesn't even seem like I'm close too being finished with it. It's got a New Game+ and the level cap is pretty high, too.

I know it's not really any of my business but I have Bipolar Disorder so I feel like I should say something. Everyone deals with their emotions differently. Some things that work for one person might not work for another. Video Games have been a great way for me to temporarily escape the stresses of reality but as I've aged I've found myself needing a more long-term solution. If you find yourself feeling depressed fairly often you might want to try to teach yourself how to meditate. It's helped me more than anything else but it took me a long time to get to a point where I could do it for more then 5 to 10 minutes.

Well, either way depression sucks so I hope you feel better soon.
---
Knowing others is wisdom; Knowing the self is enlightenment.
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: DarthZartanyus
#68huyiPosted 4/14/2014 6:40:03 AM
Borderlands 2 is a great stresss reliver, i play it all the time when I'm down.
---
UK Female Gamer
AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD7750 8GB RAM 2TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#69Holy_OblivionPosted 4/14/2014 6:41:21 AM
ni no kuni
---
3ds FC: 3952 7015 0446
http://www.youtube.com/user/BaoZakeruga?show_guided_help=1
#70El_ZaggyPosted 4/14/2014 6:41:40 AM
Limbo