Anyone else SICK of all the stupid indie games?

#21TheRaiderNationPosted 4/14/2014 5:06:35 PM
Honestly, I like Indie games. I don't game exclusively on indie style games, but I will often play through a retail game, then work on some indie games before jumping to the next retail game.

Indie games I feel offer quick fixes and often mechanics that are quite fun, but just wouldn't be entertaining after more than a few hours of play.

I am not sure there is a reason to hate them, but if you do dislike these games, just ignore them and play what you like.
#22X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 4/14/2014 5:33:07 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/68884807

I was sick enough of them to make this topic. Some shared the same opinion, some disagreed and stated why, and most didn't read the reasoning and instead chose to call me a graphics w****. Take it for what you will.
---
We all give up eventually...
#23Jx1010Posted 4/14/2014 5:35:05 PM
lol I agree with TC
#24leatheljPosted 4/14/2014 5:45:34 PM
I wouldn't say I'm sick of them or that they are stupid but yes I would prefer to get more good AAA games
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#25Jx1010Posted 4/14/2014 5:52:41 PM
leathelj posted...
I wouldn't say I'm sick of them or that they are stupid but yes I would prefer to get more good AAA games

Chill man, thats just as bad
#26looselinkPosted 4/14/2014 6:18:26 PM
grampamurked posted...
I didn't drop near a grand on two new supposed "next gen" systems to play games that my 10 yeal old pc can run. If I really wanted a nostalgic fix I would go out and buy a nes or odyssey.

Seriously ENOUGH. Give us some damn games with substance.

This makes no sense at all...

If you didn't buy your consoles to play weak indie games that you can play on PC, why would you buy a console to play AAA games your PC can also play?
---
Yukimura Sanada
#27method115Posted 4/14/2014 6:23:03 PM
I don't hate indie games cause they don't effect me at all. Whether they stopped making indie games or continued to make indie games would make no difference in my life.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#28DarkAdonis123Posted 4/14/2014 6:59:57 PM
I hate to admit it, but I'm also sick of hearing about indie games. I want games that push the system's limits, not *s*** my phone can easily run.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#29youngskillzPosted 4/14/2014 7:01:31 PM
yep most are already are sick of indies.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Eye of the Enemy, Exhortation, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Wolfheart, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#30AzaneAzerPosted 4/14/2014 7:07:27 PM(edited)
Give me a binding of isaac masterpiece anyday over a shallow shooter like CoD or Titanflail

Here's the thing, AAA companies aren't holding back games because of Indie releases, and most AAA companies aren't releasing Indie games themselves, So the indie games aren't hurting gaming... unless you mean how simple indie games have driven pc game price down by quality over graphics, in which case, lol.