Adults with job, wife, family, pets, gym and other hobbies find time for Xbox?

#11Bladez_89Posted 4/14/2014 2:47:45 PM
I'm 24, currently an apprentice mechanic, I have college 2 days a week and 3 days at the workshop. The weekends are reserved for my partner and my son. And I can still squeeze in some healthy game sessions.

I'll sleep when I'm dead.
---
Gamertag: B1ADE5
#12Hidan623Posted 4/14/2014 2:48:29 PM
teasugar posted...
Hidan623 posted...
I don't quiet understand your question then.....i am 21 i go to the gym with my best friend every day except saturday i work a 9 to 5 job and live with my girlfriend and have on dog who i take to the park on weekends....i have a writing hobby though it's strictly a hobby not trying to be published or anything and go to school part time for accounting and i find more than enough time to play a video game each day......life isn't as busy as some people make it seem. Some people act like they have NO free time but to them you need to understand free time is like 12 hrs or more if they don't have 12 hours they say that had no free time. everyone has some down time no matter what your situation is it's just how you utilize it is what makes the difference some people take naps in the middle of the day. That about 5 of your free hours right there haha

when I had a job I found time for games. But I bet some wives make the husband gamer spend quality time with them when they would prefer to play Call of Duty.

lucky for me my girlfriend is a gamer :D........FYI she wasn't a gamer when I met her hahaha
#13MJFJDPosted 4/14/2014 2:49:53 PM
I have my own law practice. I take a day off every couple weeks just for me.
#14teasugar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2014 2:51:50 PM
I'm a very bitter youngish man. I have convinced myself I don't want a girlfriend (thus buying single bed) but I know it can work for some and good on them. Being unemployed I waste time staring into space and sleep a bit too much.
#15BoxTheMuppetPosted 4/14/2014 2:54:23 PM
Mid 30's, wife, 2 kids, own my own company.

Kids are in bed by 9, wife is in bed by 10 ish. I have the house to myself till I get tired. I get about 3 hours in a night. I'm up at 6 for work.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#16Auction SniperPosted 4/14/2014 2:55:16 PM
teasugar posted...
I have convinced myself I don't want a girlfriend (thus buying single bed)

There's nothing wrong with owning a double bed if you're single, much more room to move, and you can sleep on either side.
---
If Three Dog were here, he'd say something witty. But he's not. 'Cause somebody killed him.
#17KID VIDPosted 4/14/2014 2:58:20 PM
I'm 34, full time job (60+ hours a week), married and have a three year old. I usually play in the evening when my wife and/or daughter are sleeping. I also play on the weekends. The weekends are also for friends and family (if I'm up for it).
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#18NCPwnPosted 4/14/2014 2:59:11 PM
Auction Sniper posted...
teasugar posted...
I have convinced myself I don't want a girlfriend (thus buying single bed)

There's nothing wrong with owning a double bed if you're single, much more room to move, and you can sleep on either side.

Plus room for your kittey!
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst, The Last of Us
#19kennyynnooPosted 4/14/2014 3:00:46 PM
Stay at home dad, 2 kids. I game at 9-10pm for a hour or 2 every other day roughly. It's very relaxing and a break I enjoy from the kids. My wife is a doctor so its 50/50 on whether she is home at night so I'm free and clear. The gym is chasing the kids all day, a walking 1 y old and a 3 y old is a mental and physical workout.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#20PudgeisafishPosted 4/14/2014 3:19:03 PM
During the week, no time.

The weekend, I could probably game for an hour each day.

Full time work, member of a non profit, two kids (one infant), and keep a tidy home.

When I decide to play something, I need to really choose the genre of game I've been craving above all others.