Adults with job, wife, family, pets, gym and other hobbies find time for Xbox?

#51Tyronelio1Posted 4/14/2014 7:08:56 PM
20, girlfriend, live with her and my younger siblings, do a 9-7 job and get my Sundays off.

I game for like 10minutes a night untill I pass out and a few hours on Saturday and Sunday night.
#52rtypecarcass2Posted 4/14/2014 7:16:16 PM
Portables really help. I tend to take a little longer than necessary in the restroom, too, just for a bit more time.
#53highflyer_01Posted 4/14/2014 7:36:10 PM
I have a career, wife, no kids, but a dog that requires a little extra attention, etc. And so forth and it's easy to find that time. Now no, I can't play 24/7, every waking minute, or what have you, but then again, these days, I don't think I could. During the week I get in anywhere from and hour to 3-5 hours of gaming in a night. Weekends.are where it's at!...unless something else is going on.ha
#54MacrossSpecialPosted 4/14/2014 7:47:08 PM
Married and 29 with no kids here, I would think that children kill all your hobby time... unless you want to raise a kid who cant form cogent sentences until theyre like six due to parking them in front of some type of digital entertainment.
---
...Dude, you're a ****ing douche. Get off my god damn internets.
- RX7Infinitilll
#55h23456bcaPosted 4/14/2014 8:04:44 PM
29, divorced but have a girlfriend, no kids, own my own house, work about 9 hours a day mon - fri but i work evenings, get off around 10 pm. i have time to play literally every night and weekend pretty much all i want :p plus my gf loves video games. she's currently hooked up titanfall, waiting for elder scrolls online :x
---
People say I'm no good, crazy as a loon.
'Cause I get stoned in the morning, and drunk in the afternoon.
#56Garage_ManPosted 4/14/2014 8:43:11 PM
This thread is kinda chilling.

I am not as old as any of you at 21 nor have a gf right now. I do have 2 incredibly time sucking businesses. One is my little game studio which I'm constantly working at and the other is my online store and that eats up more time than the other. On a good day between 3-5am I might get a hour or so in then pass out. Sucks having all this money/game systems and I'm never able to do anything with it.

I just wanna go back 10 years and throw out all the responsibilities in life. I couldn't even think what it would be like to have a gf or a kid in this same position.
#57BushidoEffect3Posted 4/14/2014 8:50:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#58BushidoEffect3Posted 4/14/2014 8:52:11 PM
Garage_Man posted...
This thread is kinda chilling.

I am not as old as any of you at 21 nor have a gf right now. I do have 2 incredibly time sucking businesses. One is my little game studio which I'm constantly working at and the other is my online store and that eats up more time than the other. On a good day between 3-5am I might get a hour or so in then pass out. Sucks having all this money/game systems and I'm never able to do anything with it.

I just wanna go back 10 years and throw out all the responsibilities in life. I couldn't even think what it would be like to have a gf or a kid in this same position.

You sound better off than some people at least. You're doing things on your own. entrepreneur? What do you sell at your online store? I'm a regular Amazon user. I may check out your store and buy from it to help out one day.

I assume your game studio is a indie thing?
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#59sammogardPosted 4/14/2014 9:31:13 PM
27 no kids go on dates no gf. work 36 hours a week. leaves me with 6 hours during the day if i want to work before having to go.
#60Big FanPosted 4/14/2014 9:51:41 PM
27, wife, 3 kids (1 that's with me always, 2 I see once a week and every other weekend). Also work 4 ten hour days. The youngest is about 14 months so I get some time on my days off while she's napping. Plus the Mrs gives me Saturday nights to play and whatever other time through the week. Sometimes we game together.
---
GT: Code XxX
Miami Dolphins