Was gonna buy PS4, but the PS4 boards didnt convince me. Why XBox One over PS4??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Was gonna buy PS4, but the PS4 boards didnt convince me. Why XBox One over PS4??
1 year ago#21
Get a Gaming PC
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
1 year ago#22
Gevous posted...
If you want jrpgs and liked the ps3, isn't the answer obvious?

Yes, but the obvious question about whether the discussed improvement in graphcis is "worth it" comes into question. But other than that, I agree with you.
1 year ago#23
rusty12000 posted...
Get a Gaming PC

I have tried gaming on the PC numerous times, and I don't enjoy it. I enjoy console gaming for many, many, many reasons.
1 year ago#24
MJFJD posted...
Shawwty08 posted...
MJFJD posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
MJFJD posted...
Get both

Responses like that puzzle me. Not everyone can get both...at least not right away. I have X1 now. I'll prolly get PS4 next year.

Sometimes I see people obsess so long over which console to buy that if they actually did some real work they would be able to easily afford both.

This message is probably well directed at a lot of people, but just for the record, I have a great job that keeps me away for 55-65 hours each week, plus a good amount of travel. It's not even to the point of being able to afford both.

I could afford both if it were just price. But I can't afford both when it comes to TIME.

Seriously, man. Some people just are in a position where they have to pick. Some of us just want a little help in CHOOSING, that's all.

No offense meant, I hope none taken.

Fair enough. Based on your preferences that you have shared I would say you are more likely to get maximum value out of a PS4.

IF there is going to be a resurgence of JRPGS it is most likely to occur on playstation.

Also, Graphics are currently better on the PS4 and although we do not know what the future may bring it is likely the PS4 will maintain its lead in this category.

Thanks! I appreciate it.
1 year ago#25
Sport games will be multi plats; if you want fighting and jrpgs, then ps4 is your system.

I've actually always preferred sony's OS to Xbox's, but that doesn't sell me a system, so meh.
1 year ago#26
Shawwty08 posted...
Gevous posted...

Yes, but the obvious question about whether the discussed improvement in graphcis is "worth it" comes into question. But other than that, I agree with you.

This literally makes no sense and hoenestly makes me think you are trolling. The ps4 is the better looking of the two graphically. The ps4 will more than likely get way more jrpg or RPG support in general. It will have the wider variety of titles in general.

I'm not sire what's so bad about the ps4 other than the very lackluster games right now. If you are buying a console for right NOW instead if the future then more power to you. I'm more about what it can be instead of what it is. Right now the question between the two isn't even worth asking. The developers have spoke from many many companies, the ps4 is king this gen.
1 year ago#27
If you like video games get the PS4.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
1 year ago#28
Old school JRPGs? get a 3DS or Vita.
---
Get Good Kid.
1 year ago#29
ave1 posted...
Here are a couple things to think about- If you want to use a PS3, Xbox 360 (including the steering wheel), or PS4 controller on your X1 you can do that with the Controller Max adapter. There are no options available to do that on PS4...

Also- the PS4 doesn't have racing game exclusives coming out soon- not even Ridge Racer. X1 had Forza 5 out now and Forza Horizon 2 coming out in a few months. Both have next gen graphics and have the benefit of the X1 controller's rumble triggers giving you extra tactile feedback of braking/accelerating on the road courses.

DriveClub is coming, supposedly in June from what is last reported and is free for PS+ (well, most of the game. Enough to get the platinum trophy at least).
---
PSN: armyflame XBL: That Guy Flame
My gaming setup: http://imgur.com/1vV0VK1 Proud to be a God of War fan. http://imgur.com/APaWnBD http://imgur.com/v1m4dbD
1 year ago#30
Garage_Man posted...
Shawwty08 posted...
Gevous posted...

This literally makes no sense and hoenestly makes me think you are trolling. The ps4 is the better looking of the two graphically. The ps4 will more than likely get way more jrpg or RPG support in general. It will have the wider variety of titles in general.

I'm not sire what's so bad about the ps4 other than the very lackluster games right now. If you are buying a console for right NOW instead if the future then more power to you. I'm more about what it can be instead of what it is. Right now the question between the two isn't even worth asking. The developers have spoke from many many companies, the ps4 is king this gen.

Trolling? get real brother.

Would you be able to link me to any details on the bolded? I'd love more detail here. Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Was gonna buy PS4, but the PS4 boards didnt convince me. Why XBox One over PS4??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived