Was gonna buy PS4, but the PS4 boards didnt convince me. Why XBox One over PS4??

#31flame030191Posted 4/14/2014 7:25:28 PM
As for which to get, if you truly cannot make up your mind, get neither as neither of them will suffice you enough to be happy and you'll likely become one of the guys that trades it in for half the price within a couple of months.

Hold out and see how the companies mold the systems more before making a choice.
---
PSN: armyflame XBL: That Guy Flame
My gaming setup: http://imgur.com/1vV0VK1 Proud to be a God of War fan. http://imgur.com/APaWnBD http://imgur.com/v1m4dbD
#32grampamurkedPosted 4/14/2014 7:43:02 PM
Jrpg's lol

I think I'm only going to buy fords from now on because I like their hood ornaments more.

That's what all the talk about ONE type of game sounds like.

Just get both and lock up this pointless discussion
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#33Laylow12Posted 4/14/2014 7:45:46 PM
grampamurked posted...
Jrpg's lol

I think I'm only going to buy fords from now on because I like their hood ornaments more.

Some people really get into JRPGS. It's not an unusual preference imo.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#34Shawwty08(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2014 7:49:46 PM
Laylow12 posted...
grampamurked posted...
Jrpg's lol

Some people really get into JRPGS. It's not an unusual preference imo.

Yeah, plus, nevermind the fact that I mentioned two entirely different genres I am equally into... Sports, Fighters.

All this guy read was JRPGs and dismissed my entire thread as "Pointless." SMFH.
#35PudgeisafishPosted 4/14/2014 8:03:10 PM
Get a 3ds or Vita for your JRPG fix, and just get the PS4 for the Sports and Fighter genres.

From the sound of your lifestyle JRPGS would be much better for you on a mobile system.

Fighters and Sports are fast arcadey fun, good for the time killing at home...
#36savagechild89Posted 4/14/2014 9:27:38 PM
Shawwty08 posted...
I just want a system as kickass as the PS3 was. I loved fighting games on it. Sports like the 2K series, and I have always been hoping for old school JRPGs to return. I want good graphics, but dont own PS4 or XBox One.

Why might you recommend the XBox One over the PS4 to me?

if you want any chance at old school jrpgs id go with ps4. most japanese companies dont even touch the xbox brand when it comes to those. ive never been a huge sports game fan so i cant say much there. i think they are pretty even there.

fighting games i also cant say much for. the ps4 has injustice ultimate edition or whatever and xbox has killer instinct. those are the only 2 fighters that i know of that are out right now.

honestly i chose the ps4 since ive always been more a sony guy but ill still probably end up with an xbox at some point when i see a reason to buy one. ive always owned all the current consoles and i dont see that changing now.
---
PSN: Savagechild89, XBL: Littleraven89 (inactive), 3DS Friendcode: 4983-5811-5759, Wii U: Littleraven89
#37DEMONPANDA212Posted 4/14/2014 9:35:38 PM
Shawwty08 posted...
I just want a system as kickass as the PS3 was. I loved fighting games on it. Sports like the 2K series, and I have always been hoping for old school JRPGs to return. I want good graphics, but dont own PS4 or XBox One.

Wants old school JRPG's, is contemplating the only console made in America that has virtually no Japanese support.

Makes sense to GFAQS!
---
3DS (XL) 4854-6425-2855
3DS (Zelda) 2320-6650-1378
#38Jedi454Posted 4/14/2014 9:55:08 PM
DEMONPANDA212 posted...
Shawwty08 posted...

Wants old school JRPG's, is contemplating the only console made in America that has virtually no Japanese support.

Makes sense to GFAQS!

I lol'd, this is absolute truth.
---
Get Good Kid.
#39Blaze3244Posted 4/14/2014 9:59:23 PM
MJFJD posted...
Get both

---
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam - Blaze3244 Not Biased, have all, love all.
3DSFC - 3840-6021-2627 Fanboys, try something new.
#40Shinobi120Posted 4/14/2014 10:07:28 PM(edited)
You'll regret just sticking with a Xbox One in the long run (like I did with Xbox 360 & went out & bought a PS3, especially for Japanese 3rd party games & genres like JRPG's).

PS4's the way to go, especially if you're a big fan of Japanese 3rd party games like I am.