Considering Purchasing.

#1Harlem-ville_76Posted 4/14/2014 6:27:46 PM
Hello XBoners!

I am seriously considering picking up the XB1 Titanfall bundle. In addition to Forza & Dead Rising. I've done my research and currently own a PS4. I've read posts from people that have an XB1 as their only console and from individuals that have a PS4 & XB1. The general feeling that I get is that the XB1 is "ok." I figured Microsoft would struggle with their strategic plan (see Sony's "do it all" PS3 model and how that struggled for a good 3 years), but I do however want to play Forza/Dead Rising/Titan Fall.

For those of that own both next gen consoles or only the XB1 what are you thoughts? Should I take the dive? I'm looking for mature responses not the "PS4 sucks, XB1 is great!" nonsense. To note, I do enjoy my PS4 (and yes I did like Infamous, but it wasn't that great) so not purchasing an XB1 isn't the end of the world, but as mentioned earlier I would like to play some of the XB1's games.

Thanks in advance.
---
In The Deck (PS3): Lightning Returns
Next Purchase(s): Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes & inFamous: Second Son
#2denniedarkoPosted 4/14/2014 6:30:57 PM
I have both and I am enjoying the One. A few things I dislike are the Kinect and long game installs. However the games have been great, the controller feels great, (other then the bumpers that feel off), and it seems to be quieter than the PS4.

If you are a gamer that enjoys games and not the silliness that is the console wars, you really can't go wrong adding another system to your collection that adds another library of games.
---
Now Playing: Xenogears
Last Played: Metal Gear Rising, (8/10), DmC: Devil May Cry, (9/10)
#3Harlem-ville_76(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2014 7:21:05 PM
Cool. Thanks man. Yeah, I definitely enjoy video games. Like most gamers with a wife and children (a 6 year old) my gaming time is relegated to the night time. And playing Titanfall at night does sound kind of kick a**!
---
In The Deck (PS3): Lightning Returns
Next Purchase(s): Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes & inFamous: Second Son
#4rusty12000Posted 4/14/2014 7:22:52 PM
Owning everything is the way to go for sure.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#5Harlem-ville_76(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2014 8:01:53 PM
Additional insight anyone?
---
In The Deck (PS4): Rayman Legends
Next Purchase(s): Possibly an XBox1