The Xbox one April update is rolling out....

#11ElPolloDiablo87Posted 4/14/2014 6:37:24 PM
BTM4444 posted...
HMXTaylor_Lee posted...
Custom soundtracks
DLNA support (streaming music and video from PC)
External storage support
3D Blu Ray support
Friends notifications

I'm pretty sure that's what is in the update.

Are you trolling about the external storage support? Don't get my hopes up

Friends notifications is the only one he got right.
---
Madre de Dios, es El Pollo Diablo!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E28WrhpTzQA
#12HMXTaylor_LeePosted 4/14/2014 7:16:40 PM
I was being facetious about the update list... minus the friends list. It's the cynic in me venting frustration.

I find it difficult to believe that the Xbox One is lacking so many features that were already alive and well in Microsoft's previous iteration. Minus the 3D Blu Ray support, all of the features that I listed were implemented already on the Xbox 360.

If developing functionality like that is so darn difficult for Microsoft, the console's own manufacturers, to implement well, I think we should give a lot of credit for having a generally stable OS at the moment.
#13CyberEvilPosted 4/14/2014 7:18:28 PM
3D support isn't on the PS4 yet either. Not sure why something I can get in a sub-$100 blu-ray player is impossible for current gen consoles to implement. I had to buy a second standalone because they're taking too long.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#14HMXTaylor_LeePosted 4/14/2014 7:23:13 PM
If I'm not mistaken, can't the PS3 play 3D Blu Rays?

Ridiculous. Maybe someday. I'd like to watch Gravity in 3D without needing to hook up another Blu Ray player as well.
#15CyberEvilPosted 4/14/2014 7:27:18 PM(edited)
It sure can. I'm regretting getting rid of mine. Ironically, by most accounts, the PS4 is a worse blu-ray player than both the Xbox One and the PS3 and PS3 crushes most players on the market right now.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#16aszsithPosted 4/14/2014 7:32:26 PM
I forgot about the update...I've had it for weeks now.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
#17necro00Posted 4/14/2014 7:34:20 PM
amazing dedication from the team putting these updates out
#18pepsiboy95620(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2014 8:16:17 PM
I hope I get this update tonight I hate that static sound through my headset and surround sound also.
---
GT:Martin 23 kings
#19WALKWITMEPosted 4/15/2014 3:44:37 AM
I had this update for a month now...wat the hell you guys talking about...just go to settings- preferences - n put notifications to friends.
#20ExempliGratiaPosted 4/15/2014 6:01:23 AM
WALKWITME posted...
I had this update for a month now...wat the hell you guys talking about...just go to settings- preferences - n put notifications to friends.

Lol you were in the preview my guy.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia