The PS4 can't possibly compete when the Xbox One has such a great release coming

#21Fog9Posted 4/15/2014 7:12:23 AM
TC, I am not on here a lot so this is news to me. I laughed out loud by the way/
---
psn/xbl: hydefog9
#22Joey-ZazaPosted 4/15/2014 7:13:04 AM
highwindmt posted...
Derailing topics is so childish. I'm so tired of seeing it happen. A recent 'poll of the day' claimed that most people here are adults, but it sure as hell doesn't seem like it.

If you want the topic to fail, just report it. Don't try to be funny and post something stupid about food. It was clever....like 4 months ago. Now it's just trite. Move on people.

So you're saying that if you're an adult you're mature?
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#23highwindmtPosted 4/15/2014 7:39:54 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
highwindmt posted...
Derailing topics is so childish. I'm so tired of seeing it happen. A recent 'poll of the day' claimed that most people here are adults, but it sure as hell doesn't seem like it.

If you want the topic to fail, just report it. Don't try to be funny and post something stupid about food. It was clever....like 4 months ago. Now it's just trite. Move on people.

So you're saying that if you're an adult you're mature?

I'm saying if you're an adult you are expected to act mature, but obviously that's far too demanding for the good people of Gamefaqs.

But by all means, continue to copy posts that have been done to death already. Apparently originality is also too much to ask for as well.
---
PSN: insane_method
GT: FozzieBearr
#24BushidoEffect3Posted 4/15/2014 9:17:18 PM
Joey zaza. Godfather 3?

LOL he got killed.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
#25mikel93Posted 4/16/2014 4:50:36 AM
This, my friends, proves that the Xbox One is the true "indiestation" with the ID@Xbox thing.
#26kyncaniPosted 4/16/2014 6:50:40 AM
Twas a joke of course ... Hopefully ?
#27robert_rangersuPosted 4/16/2014 6:53:06 AM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
The new garlic bread there is SO GOOD

I'll have to give that a go.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.