Owners of both xbox1 and ps4 (opinions)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Owners of both xbox1 and ps4 (opinions)
1 year ago#1
I own both systems and its still early but so far infamous is the best looking smoothest running game of the bunch it really does look like a next gen game.. but im having more fun playing xbox one. I was really hoping the xbox one would look better its my go to system on cross platform games I may have to reconsider. I could careless about being a fanboy I like them both.
---
Fc: 2337-4594-9543 (currently playing bravely and pokemon) all friend welcome
1 year ago#2
I used to own a Intel Pentium 3 Windows ME with 96MB of ram with far superior graphics compared to the Xbox One and Ps4. It could run Diablo 2 online/ LAN with no lag and this was 2007.
---
Get Good Kid.
1 year ago#3
Honestly im dissapointed and really shouldnt have bought either until the second gen models and a price drop with titanfall out for 360 and watchdogs dropping last gen to it was a stupid impulse buy. Infamous is good but by no means a must have. And titanfall especially now on 360 no need to go out and get the xb1 its not a graphic juggernaut to begin with...but its so awesome
---
1 year ago#4
I love both my systems...play xbox a lot more...but I still love my ps4/vita combo

Also when owning both I actually think it's more so which one u had first...as u would play multiplats and would be used to it more...
1 year ago#5
I have and love both. I prefer the PS4 due to the controller and exclusives, but both are really great consoles that I feel I'll have a lot of enjoyment out of for the years to come.
---
PSN: armyflame XBL: That Guy Flame
My gaming setup: http://imgur.com/1vV0VK1 Proud to be a God of War fan. http://imgur.com/APaWnBD http://imgur.com/v1m4dbD
1 year ago#6
AgentOrange813 posted...
Honestly im dissapointed and really shouldnt have bought either until the second gen models and a price drop with titanfall out for 360 and watchdogs dropping last gen to it was a stupid impulse buy. Infamous is good but by no means a must have. And titanfall especially now on 360 no need to go out and get the xb1 its not a graphic juggernaut to begin with...but its so awesome

I envy you rich people. In the ghetto I got a couple pieces of cornbread and a glass of milk for dinner last night.
---
Get Good Kid.
1 year ago#7
I had to get a ps3 late last gen because of there exclusives same reason for the 4...im conflicted on which system to get elder scrolls online
---
1 year ago#8
Trust me im not rich I live in jersey by newark airport I work for the town I got alot of ot plowing snow this winter only reason I could afford it
---
1 year ago#9
AgentOrange813 posted...
I had to get a ps3 late last gen because of there exclusives same reason for the 4...im conflicted on which system to get elder scrolls online

Definitely on ps4...u don't need the online sub...and I'm thinking of getting rid of ps+ because there really is no reason to have both subscriptions....u can play all single player and sony exclusives on ps4 or until they release an pm exclusive u must play...and buy all the mp and xbox exclusives on ur xbox one...the I save money and have money for elder scrolls sub fee
1 year ago#10
Lawboy2 posted...
AgentOrange813 posted...
thats good to know one of my favorite parts of ps3 was not having to pay to play. Skyrim was such a trainwreck for me on ps3 but with the bigger ram im hoping its a non issue this time around

Definitely on ps4...u don't need the online sub...and I'm thinking of getting rid of ps+ because there really is no reason to have both subscriptions....u can play all single player and sony exclusives on ps4 or until they release an pm exclusive u must play...and buy all the mp and xbox exclusives on ur xbox one...the I save money and have money for elder scrolls sub fee

---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Owners of both xbox1 and ps4 (opinions)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived