is it poosible to buy a used xbone from GameStop..

#21xacebop(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2014 10:20:38 PM
K look. I'm not asking about trading in consoles to GameStop. I realize you have to trade in the kinect with the console.

I was asking if you could buy that traded in console minus the kinect. GameStop split them up last gen and have been known to individually sell products to maximize profits.

Simple question really. And no its not worth $100 to me. If I ever bought an xbone I'd be looking at trade in values for the kinect right away. I have no use for it and will have no use for it.

Good follow up question though, does GameStop buy kinects from xbones?
#22aheroafakePosted 4/15/2014 10:25:55 PM
xacebop posted...
K look. I'm not asking about trading in consoles to GameStop. I realize you have to trade in the kinect with the console.

I was asking if you could buy that traded in console minus the kinect. GameStop split them up last gen and have been known to individually sell products to maximize profits.

Simple question really. And no its not worth $100 to me. If I ever bought an xbone I'd be looking at trade in values for the kinect right away. I have no use for it and will have no use for it.

Good follow up question though, does GameStop buy kinects from xbones?

No, they don't. Your question was answered already, you just rephrased your question.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#23singhellotakuPosted 4/16/2014 3:46:32 AM
aheroafake posted...
GymTanSoccer posted...
Kinect offers so many features to maximize your gaming experience. Skype, Twitch and "Xbox go to" is well worth a measly $100.

No, it's not.

---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#24rusty12000Posted 4/16/2014 4:16:23 AM
Heracylost posted...
aheroafake posted...
Ironman06 posted...
aheroafake posted...
GymTanSoccer posted...
Kinect offers so many features to maximize your gaming experience. Skype, Twitch and "Xbox go to" is well worth a measly $100.

No, it's not.

Yes it is

No.

Definitely no

I have to agree kinect is useless, The sooner M$ gets rid of it the better.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM