http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTk_EpZ5ZY
#22LEGEND_725Posted 4/16/2014 12:54:58 AM
BloatedSquirrel posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
Ryse has the best graphics on console spare me the denial TC

No.

Pls gear your character Jesus that's ugly
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#23dnmtPosted 4/16/2014 1:05:02 AM
It's the most technically proficient game on the Xbone but that's about all it has going for it unless you really like hilariously unrealistic boob physics.
#24da_StoOgePosted 4/16/2014 1:12:39 AM
I still haven't seen it on a TV that doesn't have the sharpness setting cranked to 100. The cloak on my multiplayer character looked damn impressive though.
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.
#25dnmtPosted 4/16/2014 1:14:16 AM
da_StoOge posted...
I still haven't seen it on a TV that doesn't have the sharpness setting cranked to 100. The cloak on my multiplayer character looked damn impressive though.

It's the Xbone's internal upscaler. It sharpens the crap out of everything and until very recently crushed blacks as well.
#26HorridhalPosted 4/16/2014 1:18:33 AM
Best looking game on X1 =/= Best looking game of next gen.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#27dnmtPosted 4/16/2014 1:21:38 AM
Horridhal posted...
Best looking game on X1 =/= Best looking game of next gen.

Yeah, saying it's the best looking game on Xbone isn't exactly high praise. It's a very linear game that runs at 900p but still has trouble keeping a steady 30 fps.
#28da_StoOgePosted 4/16/2014 1:24:58 AM
dnmt posted...
da_StoOge posted...

It's the Xbone's internal upscaler. It sharpens the crap out of everything and until very recently crushed blacks as well.

I thought that was removed and that Ryse never had it in the first place because it ran in 900p?

Pretty sure my friend just has his TV settings screwed up. Killer Instinct makes my eyes bleed it so over sharpened.
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.
#29dnmtPosted 4/16/2014 1:41:40 AM(edited)
da_StoOge posted...
dnmt posted...
da_StoOge posted...

I thought that was removed and that Ryse never had it in the first place because it ran in 900p?

Pretty sure my friend just has his TV settings screwed up. Killer Instinct makes my eyes bleed it so over sharpened.

The internal upscaler works on anything that isn't 1080p native so 900p games are affected, too. DICE were able to circumvent this with BF4 by using their own upscaler so it tricked the Xbone into thinking the game was 1080p native but they were the only ones smart enough to do so.
#30mikel93Posted 4/16/2014 5:47:35 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Ryse has the worst graphics on console spare me the approval TC

Fixed, since Ryse is nothing but an awful "movie"