So I just got my Titanfall bundle....

#21Beasthunt(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2014 9:49:32 PM
CaptainSnowman posted...
The system still works absolutely fine with the kinect unplugged if you're worried, no need to cover it up.

Really? I had no clue, I had always read that it had to be hooked up. This is good news. Thank you.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#22Theodore60Posted 4/15/2014 9:52:50 PM
I just got my Titanfall bundle the other day to. Loving it so far! Titanfall is a pretty sweet game!

My only qualm is the long install times. The bumpers don't bother me all that much, and the voice commands are pretty fun. The new code scan is one of my favorite things lol no more 25 digit codes. Gotta love that.
---
Not changing this sig until CJayC returns gamefaqs to its former glory!
#23Beasthunt(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2014 9:55:25 PM
Theodore60 posted...
I just got my Titanfall bundle the other day to. Loving it so far! Titanfall is a pretty sweet game!

My only qualm is the long install times. The bumpers don't bother me all that much, and the voice commands are pretty fun. The new code scan is one of my favorite things lol no more 25 digit codes. Gotta love that.

Wow, yeah. That code scan was the best but alas, the kinect will be going bye, bye.....lol. Man, that Ryse install from disk absolutely took forever.
---
#24Jerrynsteph4evaPosted 4/16/2014 12:18:48 AM
Yeah I never hooked up my Kinect to begin with honestly. It's still sitting in the wrapper on my coffee table. But I like the controller a lot better. I think the analog sticks are more responsive, the buttons feel more natural and the triggers are comfortable. Though I can see why you dislike the clicky buttons (I don't mind as much).

Titanfall is a lot of fun and though I've only gotten to play a few matches, it's awesome. I think the inclusion of AI helps newer players get the hang of it and the whole "Mirror's Edge with a gun" theme is awesome too. But most of my time has been playing Lego Hobbit.
#25Beasthunt(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2014 10:28:39 AM
I just played a few matches of Titanfall. I think I got to level 5. Not a vast amount of time but I got a good feel for the game.

I enjoyed every second of that chaotic game. I have nothing bad to say about it at all and I own Killzone Shadowfall and BF4. Titanfall is different and even though it was more hectic I found it to be more relaxing. Great fun. Easily worth that 8.9 that I have read reviews on. I am glad I did not miss out on this game.
---
#26necro00Posted 4/16/2014 10:30:28 AM
Jerrynsteph4eva posted...
Yeah I never hooked up my Kinect to begin with honestly. It's still sitting in the wrapper on my coffee table. But I like the controller a lot better. I think the analog sticks are more responsive, the buttons feel more natural and the triggers are comfortable. Though I can see why you dislike the clicky buttons (I don't mind as much).

Titanfall is a lot of fun and though I've only gotten to play a few matches, it's awesome. I think the inclusion of AI helps newer players get the hang of it and the whole "Mirror's Edge with a gun" theme is awesome too. But most of my time has been playing Lego Hobbit.

in all honesty you should have at least try it, if you have the room. The voice commands really do add something to the system