We Need Another Phantasy Star Online Game!

#11spacejamjordanzPosted 4/17/2014 9:26:01 AM
RockguyKev posted...
I'd get behind this. Not sure I'd pay monthly for it though given how few games like it require a fee these days.

And FF14 is still garbage. I couldn't even bring myself to play during the beta when it was free. I say this as someone who put roughly 200 days, actually 24 hour days, into FF11.

To each it's own, but I disagree. I played FFXI for 5 years, and I feel that FFXIV:ARR is much better. One of the main reasons I decided to keep my PS3.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#12BloatedSquirrelPosted 4/17/2014 9:28:38 AM
RockguyKev posted...
Having 2 million subs does not make it a good game friend. Bieber sold millions of albums, doesn't make him a good musician.

Well Bieber must be doing something right, as with FFXIV.
---
"On top the frozen creek, I would love to take you there."
FFXIV Character: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/4981957/
#13Aimless_GamerPosted 4/17/2014 9:36:11 AM
I loved PSO and PSU but PSO 2 sucks.
---
Gamertag: Aimless Gamer
#14uniquebadgerPosted 4/17/2014 10:24:50 AM
PackersXLV posted...
Why on earth do we want a monthly subscription based game when were already paying $60 a year for live do you guys really want to pay $300 a year.

This attitude is why we can't have nice things here. MMO's use a sub fee so the devs can continue to support with without the games having to have real money transactions in the game. Not a single penny of the xbox live sub fee goes towards an MMO at all. So if people won't pony up then why would the devs even bother bringing these games to consoles instead of just staying on PC?
#15Swan3624Posted 4/17/2014 11:12:11 AM
Phantasy Star Online was not on Xbox 360. Phantasy Star Universe was.
#16HELZEROPosted 4/17/2014 2:06:10 PM
they need to bring pso2 to the states. or start pso3 on the next gen consoles.

pso is my fave game of all time btw
---
im on my mobile phone so excuse the cruddy spelling