Don't like the Kinect? You don't like innovation my friend.

#41BeefEasterPosted 4/15/2014 11:41:32 PM
nothing about talking to my tv or waving my hands around to navigate menus interests me

when I play games I just want to quietly relax with a controller in my hand
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#42Reginleif20Posted 4/15/2014 11:43:16 PM
Jedi454 posted...
The Kinect will revolutionise the way we use our consoles for gaming and all other extras. Love or Hate it, the Kinect is here to stay bundled with Xbox One consoles and if you disagree, you can buy a Playstation 4. There is also a strong support for the Playstation 4 Eye camera, so what for every one person that dislikes the Kinect or Eye, five love it. Face the facts, this is the future of gaming, along with VR headsets.

I'm out.

Says the guy with random statistics
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#43HellsControllerPosted 4/15/2014 11:45:41 PM
Remember how revolutionary the Wii was?
Neither do I.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#44Spetsnaz420Posted 4/15/2014 11:50:42 PM
TheSL1Club posted...
Jedi454 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
dnmt posted...
Innovation doesn't automatically mean better or even good.

Assuming that it is innovative to begin with.

Someone is in denial ;)

You are in denial that my solar powered flash light is an innovation that will be recognised and light the path for the blinded ones.

You know there are actually solar powered flashlights available right?
---
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
#45da_StoOgePosted 4/15/2014 11:53:40 PM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Jedi454 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
dnmt posted...

Someone is in denial ;)

You are in denial that my solar powered flash light is an innovation that will be recognised and light the path for the blinded ones.

There's even solar powered footpaths now.

Thats innovative!
---
Being modded without reason since 2035.
#46dnmtPosted 4/16/2014 12:09:55 AM(edited)
aheroafake posted...
When I said "spot-on" I meant it was fun.

If it was amazingly fun or even plain mediocre then they at least would've kept it as an option, or you'd think so seeing how the Kinect is so crucial to MS' strategy with the Xbone. There's seriously no logical reason for its exclusion except that it wasn't good enough.
#47dnmtPosted 4/16/2014 12:10:30 AM(edited)
Reginleif20 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
The Kinect will revolutionise the way we use our consoles for gaming and all other extras. Love or Hate it, the Kinect is here to stay bundled with Xbox One consoles and if you disagree, you can buy a Playstation 4. There is also a strong support for the Playstation 4 Eye camera, so what for every one person that dislikes the Kinect or Eye, five love it. Face the facts, this is the future of gaming, along with VR headsets.

I'm out.

Says the guy with random statistics

Last gen about a third of 360 users purchased a Kinect so really it's more like 1 in 3 people like the Kinect at best, since surely some of them have already gotten tired of it by now or have suffered from buyer's remorse.
#48aheroafakePosted 4/16/2014 12:08:28 AM(edited)
dnmt posted...
aheroafake posted...
When I said "spot-on" I meant it was fun.

If it was amazingly fun then they at least would've kept it as an option. At least you'd think so seeing how the Kinect is so crucial to their strategy with the Xbone. There's seriously no logical reason for its exclusion except that it wasn't good enough.

Yeah I know but if what I was told is true, there must have been another reason for Microsoft to axe Ryse's Kinect input. Xbox One was rushed into the market, and so were the launch games. Maybe there was just too many bugs involved with playing Ryse with Kinect. I don't know. Microsoft has made plenty illogical decisions with Xbox One so far, and you can't really deny that. I wouldn't put it past Microsoft, honestly.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#49TheSL1ClubPosted 4/16/2014 12:18:24 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
Jedi454 posted...
TheSL1Club posted...
dnmt posted...

Someone is in denial ;)

And it's a great invention lol.
---
They call me Hadouken because I'm down right fierce.
#501nternationa7Posted 4/16/2014 12:21:56 AM
Behold, the future of gaming that utilizes the Kinect:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/04/12/soda-drinker-pro-coming-to-new-gen-in-september.aspx

Microsoft innovation at its finest.
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781