Tommorow's NPD: Post your predictions

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tommorow's NPD: Post your predictions
2 years ago#41
Brace yourselves,

:Ned.jpg:

Countless idiotic sales based troll topics are coming.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
2 years ago#42
My prediction:

Tomorrow I will care about which console sold more by the same margin I did today.

Full disclosure: Today I care more about how many calories toilet paper contains than console sales numbers.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
2 years ago#43
I predict the whole front page full of sale topics and the usual Sony brigade in each one *cough dnmt cough*. *cough cough 95 eclipse cough* anybody got any Halls?
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
2 years ago#44
Dev445 posted...
I predict the whole front page full of sale topics and the usual Sony brigade in each one *cough dnmt cough*. *cough cough 95 eclipse cough* anybody got any Halls?

That is if Sony somehow wins. If Microsoft wins, the same sale topics will still flood in, but by Xbox fans =).
2 years ago#45
MetroidFan9999 posted...
PS4 will be ahead, but TF will be ahead of infamous and that will be the reassurance of the former.

Because they will count PC and XBO numbers...
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
2 years ago#46
X1 - 3.8 million
PS4 - 7 million

Infamous will be ahead of Titanfall
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
2 years ago#47
Dev445 posted...

I only have Vicks sorry.
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
2 years ago#48
necro00 posted...
I have a bucket prepared to collect all the tears after 4pm est tomorrow

You're going to spend the day bent over a bucket?
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
2 years ago#49
Dev445 posted...

I wouldn't expect much different from the xbox crowd

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69042662
I don't conform to social convention
PS4 or Xbox... Why not Zoidberg?
2 years ago#50
Spetsnaz420 posted...
Dev445 posted...

I wouldn't expect much different from the xbox crowd

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69042662

Uh, he's probably the worst joke account, even the Sony fanboys and the other Xbox fanboys aren't as annoying.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tommorow's NPD: Post your predictions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived