Tommorow's NPD: Post your predictions

#51jairusmonillasPosted 4/16/2014 11:54:28 PM
lol does it even matter if ms wins or lose this march? cause ps4 being at 7m is not going to change regardless of how xbox one do in 1 month.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 2.00 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB GDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#52Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 4/17/2014 7:15:57 AM
orestes1981 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
PS4 will be ahead, but TF will be ahead of infamous and that will be the reassurance of the former.

Because they will count PC and XBO numbers...

PC numbers aren't in these reports. If they don't include bundle sales then it would be a lot harder to finish ahead of Infamous though.
#53Skynet82997Posted 4/17/2014 7:26:17 AM
Do people really think there's any way the XB1 is going to close a 4 million unit gap?

C'mon. That's it - Sony did things right this gen, and MS screwed up royally. Don't hold your breath waiting for the XB1 to "catch up".
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#54Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 4/17/2014 7:32:32 AM
The gap is closer to 3 million and I don't think they will close it. The only place that is possible for them to finish in first IMO is the US. It's still really close in the US.
#55method115Posted 4/17/2014 7:46:15 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
The gap is closer to 3 million and I don't think they will close it. The only place that is possible for them to finish in first IMO is the US. It's still really close in the US.

Doesn't really matter what MS wins the US by at this point. They won the US by like 18 million last gen that wont happen this time so they will be taking a step back this gen.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#56Jiggy101011Posted 4/17/2014 7:53:47 AM
method115 posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...

Doesn't really matter what MS wins the US by at this point. They won the US by like 18 million last gen that wont happen this time so they will be taking a step back this gen.

A lot can happen in 8 years. Who would have predicted that in one gen Microsoft would take over half of Sony's market share? Look at the huge difference in sales between the original Xbox and Xbox 360, then look at the difference between PS2 and PS3 console sales.

Trying to predict the final outcome of a generation when we are only 5 months in is a little silly when we have about 8 years left of it.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
If you want to troll, provide a source to backup your claims.
#57Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 4/17/2014 8:00:05 AM
method115 posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...

That's ridiculous to say it doesn't matter and either way they are still tracking way ahead of where they were with the 360. They launched last gen with a cheaper price and no competition from the PS3 for a long time. That is what helped them get started on the road to success. Just because Sony has been doing amazing doesn't mean MS went a step backwards if they don't beat them by as much as they did last gen in the US.
#58Private_NoobPosted 4/17/2014 8:44:03 AM
A liquidation notice for the xbone brand.
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#59HaeravonPosted 4/17/2014 8:58:03 AM
I think the PS4 will have another good showing with sales of zob gleflorps, but Microsoft probably gained some ground (although they won't catch the PS4)... i'll give them eynu revnadups. The Wii-U will take last place-again-with a dismal boik lingdings.

In the end, however, it doesn't matter. I'll still be playing my Xbox 360 and PS3 until more/better games come out.
---
Join the gaming community at www.haeravon.com.
#60Gadoken22(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2014 9:22:18 AM
About six hours left.