Tommorow's NPD: Post your predictions

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tommorow's NPD: Post your predictions
1 year ago#61
The PS4 slightly outsells the XboxOne for March, this board then spins it into a positive with posts like "Wow, looks like PS4 is losing it's momentum! Watch out, Sony!" conveniently forgetting that the most hyped release since GTAV boosted sales, yet not enough to have sold more units for the month of March. More irrelevant, ridiculously silly benchmarks are referenced to reassure everyone, like "Well, it's still selling more than the (massively supply-constrained)X360 did in the same time-frame!"

Board regulars will enter the NPD thread just to post that they don't care about NPD threads.
---
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You
1 year ago#62
Ramsus082 posted...
The PS4 slightly outsells the XboxOne for March, this board then spins it into a positive with posts like "Wow, looks like PS4 is losing it's momentum! Watch out, Sony!" conveniently forgetting that the most hyped release since GTAV boosted sales, yet not enough to have sold more units for the month of March. More irrelevant, ridiculously silly benchmarks are referenced to reassure everyone, like "Well, it's still selling more than the (massively supply-constrained)X360 did in the same time-frame!"

Board regulars will enter the NPD thread just to post that they don't care about NPD threads.

*two thumbs up
1 year ago#63
BaronVladz posted...
Ramsus082 posted...

*two thumbs up

---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
1 year ago#64
No one cares
1 year ago#65
jpraelster posted...
No one cares

You couldn't be more wrong. Gamers, investors, and stockbrokers are watching this one. Sorry
1 year ago#66
The one who sold the least is going to have a lot of idiocy thrown at it regardless. Then those that pretend like they are fighting the good fight. The fact is the X1 is tracking way ahead of the 360 at this point in time though. This after all of the bad press and against competition. It selling less or more than PS4 wouldn't change that. That shortages thing only lasts for so long though.
1 year ago#67
Haeravon posted...
I think the PS4 will have another good showing with sales of zob gleflorps, but Microsoft probably gained some ground (although they won't catch the PS4)... i'll give them eynu revnadups. The Wii-U will take last place-again-with a dismal boik lingdings.

In the end, however, it doesn't matter. I'll still be playing my Xbox 360 and PS3 until more/better games come out.

I just couldn't get into zob gleflorps. The graphics were meh, and I just didn't care much for the storyline. The main character whined about his Great Aunt Betsy too much, the Little Person-Tossing mini-game was too easy, and who in their right mind thought that making the Big Bad a cup of tea was a good idea?
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
1 year ago#68
i thought these figures were supposed to be released? I expect Sony did outsell MS in March and this board will spiral into a frenzy...and i'll sit here laughing at the fanboy battles because i honestly could not really care who sold more.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
1 year ago#69
xbox one 2% ahead and finally climbing to the top
---
2007-2014 brah
psn banned 4 life brah
1 year ago#70
XisurusX posted...
jpraelster posted...
No one cares

You couldn't be more wrong. Gamers, investors, and stockbrokers are watching this one. Sorry

Two of those have reason to care and understand what the numbers mean. The third? Well, they just want to say that the product they choose to love/hate has sold more/less than that other.
---
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Tommorow's NPD: Post your predictions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived