Tommorow's NPD: Post your predictions

#71DarthUchiha91Posted 4/17/2014 12:06:08 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
The PS4 slightly outsells the XboxOne for March, this board then spins it into a positive with posts like "Wow, looks like PS4 is losing it's momentum! Watch out, Sony!" conveniently forgetting that the most hyped release since GTAV boosted sales, yet not enough to have sold more units for the month of March. More irrelevant, ridiculously silly benchmarks are referenced to reassure everyone, like "Well, it's still selling more than the (massively supply-constrained)X360 did in the same time-frame!"

Board regulars will enter the NPD thread just to post that they don't care about NPD threads.

Nailed it. Especially the last sentence.
---
Darth Sidious reaction to the XBone's Cloud : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y
#72TwistedMaestroPosted 4/17/2014 4:14:19 PM
necro00 posted...
I have a bucket prepared to collect all the tears after 4pm est tomorrow

Your tears, right?
#73CharadeSmithPosted 4/17/2014 4:17:05 PM
Hahah. I want a photo of those buckets please.
---
#Digital4Life
#74MetroidFan9999Posted 4/17/2014 4:19:18 PM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Gadoken22 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
PS4 will be ahead, but TF will be ahead of infamous and that will be the reassurance of the former.

Very likely.

Not very likely. Sony knew they had sold 7 million as of April 6th and waited until today, the day before NPD numbers go public, to announce that. They know they lost NPD and made the 7 million announcement to soften the blow.

el oh el

Word of advice, lose your biased mindset before making predictions. Sony is over 3 million ahead worldwide on the X1, what in God's name would make you think that they would need an announcement to soften any kind of supposed "blow"?

You know what is softening a blow? MS's little spin factoids everytime they aren't ahead in NPD.
---
Xbox One = Xbone = Crossbone = Jolly Roger.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif
#75prozac786Posted 4/17/2014 4:19:55 PM
prozac786 posted...
X1 - 3.8 million
PS4 - 7 million

How right was I? (X1 actually on 3.7 million)
---
PSN Prozac786
"It shows how poorly education and raised someone really are." bob15x
#76BigEDolePosted 4/17/2014 4:21:22 PM
Ramsus082 posted...
The PS4 slightly outsells the XboxOne for March, this board then spins it into a positive with posts like "Wow, looks like PS4 is losing it's momentum! Watch out, Sony!" conveniently forgetting that the most hyped release since GTAV boosted sales, yet not enough to have sold more units for the month of March. More irrelevant, ridiculously silly benchmarks are referenced to reassure everyone, like "Well, it's still selling more than the (massively supply-constrained)X360 did in the same time-frame!"

Board regulars will enter the NPD thread just to post that they don't care about NPD threads.

Someone give rainman over here a cookie...
---
psn: Ellery01
#77HyzinBurgPosted 4/17/2014 5:29:37 PM
prozac786 posted...
prozac786 posted...
X1 - 3.8 million
PS4 - 7 million

How right was I? (X1 actually on 3.7 million)

Are those the real current numbers total worldwide? Link please? I just want to be sure.
---
The Xbox One board: Where people with different opinions are Sony Fanboys.
#78dnmtPosted 4/17/2014 11:18:20 PM
Satchmo25 posted...
dnmt posted...
I have no earthly idea what the numbers could be this time around. I can say, however, that if the Xbone doesn't outsell the PS4 this month (and significantly at that) MS may as well pack their things and go home 'cause this console war is over.

That's some hefty preemptive damage control

So, about that...
#791nternationa7Posted 4/17/2014 11:20:15 PM
dnmt posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
dnmt posted...
I have no earthly idea what the numbers could be this time around. I can say, however, that if the Xbone doesn't outsell the PS4 this month (and significantly at that) MS may as well pack their things and go home 'cause this console war is over.

So, about that...

The war is over?
---
Version 1 of My Movelist for Lords of Shadow 2: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672716-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-2/68667781
#80THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/17/2014 11:24:19 PM
dnmt posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
dnmt posted...

So, about that...

Microsoft is on it!!! Sold to retailers = Sold to Consumers.

Microsoft...Masters of Spinjitsu.
---
Warning: I have a different views about stuff so try not to get worked up. OK?