Tommorow's NPD: Post your predictions

#81kyncaniPosted 4/18/2014 3:13:06 AM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
dnmt posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
dnmt posted...
I have no earthly idea what the numbers could be this time around. I can say, however, that if the Xbone doesn't outsell the PS4 this month (and significantly at that) MS may as well pack their things and go home 'cause this console war is over.

That's some hefty preemptive damage control

So, about that...

Microsoft is on it!!! Sold to retailers = Sold to Consumers.

Microsoft...Masters of Spinjitsu.

Microsoft said they know what they should do.

And that would be : clearly not what they're doing right now.
#82dnmtPosted 4/18/2014 7:14:21 AM
1nternationa7 posted...
dnmt posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
dnmt posted...
I have no earthly idea what the numbers could be this time around. I can say, however, that if the Xbone doesn't outsell the PS4 this month (and significantly at that) MS may as well pack their things and go home 'cause this console war is over.

That's some hefty preemptive damage control

So, about that...

The war is over?

Pretty much, yeah.
#83kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 7:44:54 AM
Notice how everybody knew the PS4 would lead once again, with the Xbox One trailing behind.
This board does have some common sense.

At some point Microsoft will have to assume the Xbox One position as a TV device instead of trying to be a (pretty bad) game console.

@LEGEND_725, necro00 : Xbox One leading ? By a large margin ? In the United States ? No. Just no.
#84TheGam3925Posted 4/20/2014 7:54:09 AM
ElPolloDiablo87 posted...
Gadoken22 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
PS4 will be ahead, but TF will be ahead of infamous and that will be the reassurance of the former.

Very likely.

Not very likely. Sony knew they had sold 7 million as of April 6th and waited until today, the day before NPD numbers go public, to announce that. They know they lost NPD and made the 7 million announcement to soften the blow.

You were saying?
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#85TheGam3925Posted 4/20/2014 8:00:24 AM(edited)
necro00 posted...
I have a bucket prepared to collect all the tears after 4pm est tomorrow

Were you able to fill the entire bucket with your tears?
---
#86InterzoneMantraPosted 4/20/2014 8:00:26 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Gadoken22 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
PS4 will be ahead, but TF will be ahead of infamous and that will be the reassurance of the former.

Very likely.

Not very likely. Sony knew they had sold 7 million as of April 6th and waited until today, the day before NPD numbers go public, to announce that. They know they lost NPD and made the 7 million announcement to soften the blow.

You were saying?

lol, i remember tons of people saying that sony announced 7 million because they knew they lost npd. I remember there was a topic soley based on that, but it's been deleted when the npd came out.
#87kyncaniPosted 4/20/2014 8:31:12 AM
InterzoneMantra posted...
TheGam3925 posted...
Gadoken22 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...

Very likely.

You were saying?

lol, i remember tons of people saying that sony announced 7 million because they knew they lost npd. I remember there was a topic soley based on that, but it's been deleted when the npd came out.

Damn ... That would have been textbook damage control.
#88TheGam3925Posted 4/20/2014 10:39:53 AM
Oh well, better luck next time. ^
---
#89TheGam3925Posted 4/22/2014 12:50:43 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
Hahah. I want a photo of those buckets please.

So would I. But he has since disappeared.
---
#90xacebopPosted 4/22/2014 1:13:56 AM
Seeing these threads bumped to watch necro and legend make even bigger fools of themselves is why I love this board.

Even though they are on ignore i get to see people use their own comments against them.

Classic necro/legend fanboyism 101