Titanfall's community rapidly dropping off like flies?

#11Styrof0amPosted 4/16/2014 7:08:12 AM
For me (and some odd 8-9 online friends) it's a deny. Fun game, that can easily steal an entire saturday from the lot of us.

We were extremey hyped for Brink, and were equally disappointed with it's shortcomings (disconnects and a lack of a proper party system being the main reasons). TF is all that Brink could've been.
---

CRD, it's a real killer ... http://youtu.be/ZkY0S-UyPTs
#12chex81Posted 4/16/2014 7:09:59 AM
While i pop the game in here and there, just like most shooters the longterm fans will continue playing while the rest of us play here and there, moving onto to other things in the meantime. As DLC gets released, people will return for bursts. I'm sure the game will sustain a wealth of gamers online, but it will obviously decrease from its launch.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#13SnoicFactorPosted 4/16/2014 7:12:20 AM
The game is boring after a few days.. Seriously. Same repetitiveness. Not like CoD or BF4.. In those games you have more modes/maps..You have Killstreaks in CoD to spice it up, and you have stuff like conquest mode in BF4 which is beyond what the others offer.. BF4 is extremely versatile in it's gameplay.. Titanfall has burn cards which suck.. The game requires no strategy outside of perhaps Titans.. Then you have the bots which are beyond stupid in A.I...If you kill them, what happens? A real pilot finds you out and kills you.. It is too hard to find real players a lot of the time.. I think respawn should also better differentiate bots from players.. Different coloring or something. Anyways, the game grew old fast, and I haven't played it in almost two weeks. Oh yeah, and no one talks.. Seriously...Online only game, on a console that comes with a mic, and no one talks.. GG.
---
nt
#14badmanneilPosted 4/16/2014 7:13:49 AM
i agree.
#15robert_rangersuPosted 4/16/2014 7:16:33 AM
The game needs more content. More titans, more guns, more everything, it's got enough maps thats about it, it needs more of everything else. It also needs some sort of player and titan customization, people keep playing things when there's stuff to be unlocked.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#16kcypher2000Posted 4/16/2014 7:28:35 AM
No source besides a youtube vid? Yeah marked for trolling.
#17motoraptorPosted 4/16/2014 7:30:17 AM
My friends and I usually played CoD 4-5 weeknights and this was year round. With Titanfall, we're lucky to get 1-2 sessions in because we're not engaged with the game.

Titanfall is a fresh break from CoD but I miss the things that make CoD CoD. Like 60 fps, no bots, weapon diversity (or at least the illusion of), no vehicles (Titans), etc. I'm not asking Titanfall to be like CoD, I just miss CoD's gameplay itself.

Anyway I'm gen 8 and once I hit gen 10 I *might* try Ghosts again. Ghosts, Titanfall, it's all filler until Destiny. I've been following Destiny news very closely as I'm highly anticipating this game and it's going to be a much more complete game that Ghosts and Titanfall combined.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#18MuryoPosted 4/16/2014 7:33:24 AM
robert_rangersu posted...
The game needs more content. More titans, more guns, more everything, it's got enough maps thats about it, it needs more of everything else. It also needs some sort of player and titan customization, people keep playing things when there's stuff to be unlocked.

They made it so barebones so you have to buy the content they removed before release aka dlc.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#19robert_rangersuPosted 4/16/2014 7:34:45 AM
Muryo posted...

They made it so barebones so you have to buy the content they removed before release aka dlc.

I think if that was the case they would have had the DLC out by now.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#20MuryoPosted 4/16/2014 7:37:04 AM
Muryo posted...

I think if that was the case they would have had the DLC out by now.

Next month to be precise:

http://m.digitaltrends.com/gaming/first-titanfall-dlc-coming-may-game-modes-coming-later/
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken