Titanfall's community rapidly dropping off like flies?

#21motoraptorPosted 4/16/2014 6:38:11 AM
Muryo posted...
robert_rangersu posted...
The game needs more content. More titans, more guns, more everything, it's got enough maps thats about it, it needs more of everything else. It also needs some sort of player and titan customization, people keep playing things when there's stuff to be unlocked.

They made it so barebones so you have to buy the content they removed before release aka dlc.

The only paid DLC is maps. Everything else is coming for free.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#22dnmtPosted 4/16/2014 6:42:26 AM
motoraptor posted...
Muryo posted...
The game needs more content. More titans, more guns, more everything, it's got enough maps thats about it, it needs more of everything else. It also needs some sort of player and titan customization, people keep playing things when there's stuff to be unlocked.

They made it so barebones so you have to buy the content they removed before release aka dlc.

Which is funny because I think maps are the one thing that should always absolutely remain free. The playerbase gets too splintered otherwise in most cases.
#23robert_rangersuPosted 4/16/2014 6:42:56 AM
motoraptor posted...
Muryo posted...

Yeah I read that, 10 bucks for three maps seems way off though.
---
Couldn't care less = you don't care one single bit.
Could care less = you do care, at least a little.
#24DarkMark942Posted 4/16/2014 6:43:57 AM
No SP campaign and a very shallow multiplayer. And yes the community is dropping, its taking long to find servers now. And no one talks, they all seem very awkward.
---
Seattle Seahawks
#25grampamurkedPosted 4/16/2014 6:44:47 AM
The game lacks variety. It also doesn't allow for any real tactical play. I finished 1 campaign side and played about 20 matches and lost interest.

Imo a pilot ONLY snd type mode would be nice. Or a rush type mode. It all just feels like tdm to me.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#26motoraptorPosted 4/16/2014 6:47:19 AM
DarkMark942 posted...
No SP campaign and a very shallow multiplayer. And yes the community is dropping, its taking long to find servers now. And no one talks, they all seem very awkward.

I've always wondered, would a 7-hour mediocre campaign really change people's opinion about the game? If the multiplayer was boring after a while would you really play the campaign multiple times just because it's there?

Don't tell me that the campaign would have been good, Respawn has streteched their resources thin enough as it is.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#27ExempliGratiaPosted 4/16/2014 6:47:41 AM
knightimex posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP9myweTa_A

The guy in the youtube video is a fighting game enthusiast he rather play fighting games. He's talking about not liking campaign. He wanted to know about the story.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#28tubb311Posted 4/16/2014 6:48:49 AM
i could care less because i have no trouble finding matches.
---
GT: DonShetland
#29dnmtPosted 4/16/2014 6:50:44 AM
motoraptor posted...
DarkMark942 posted...

I've always wondered, would a 7-hour mediocre campaign really change people's opinion about the game? If the multiplayer was boring after a while would you really play the campaign multiple times just because it's there?

Don't tell me that the campaign would have been good, Respawn has streteched their resources thin enough as it is.

CoD4 had an amazing SP campaign for its time and MW2 was also fun in how crazy it was so I'd give them at least some credit. Also I don't think anyone would've minded waiting a few months extra for a game with some meat on it.
#30chex81Posted 4/16/2014 6:51:24 AM
motoraptor posted...
DarkMark942 posted...

a SP campaign would have been useless, of all my buddies who buy CoD/BF every year they do NOT play the SP modes at all, including myself. I agree it wouldn't have mattered, its just an excuse for people to complain. You dont like the MP of the game? Ok you dont like the game, period...dont go on saying its lacking content that wouldn't have helped anyway. I do agree more Titans/Customizations would have benefited though.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i